Will there be live web chats this year?

Peppermint

I liked the call-ins from a few years back; either for contest or discussion. When you are by yourself, it seems a little difficult to keep up with 'legitimate' questions in the chat because of other discussions and I think it slows things down. Problem is.... some people don't want to call or have the capability on their PCs. Maybe (if you use Skype or something) you could get a phone number with it; but that cost money ($3 a month or $30 a year). The other method of having a separate question or contest answer page is ok, but because everyone is 'chatting' I think people forget where they have to go to find the links or how to manage more 'windows' so they don't ask many questions 'outside' of the chat. It would be nice if you had 'hot buttons' or whatever you call them on the same page or in the video window to click when you have a question, kind of how they have them on YouTube. I know you don't have control over the capabilities of the streaming websites either. Thanks for listening to my rant :singer:. I know those are wishful thinking, but I also know this isn't a 'high-end' production and you do this out of your love for Black Friday. I love the show and will be back (gotta win a new Tshirt for this year :trampolin). No matter what changes or doesn't, the show must go on, lol. Glad you are doing it BJS. THANK YOU!

I liked the call-ins from a few years back; either for contest or discussion. When you are by yourself, it seems a little difficult to keep up with 'legitimate' questions in the chat because of other discussions and I think it slows things down. Problem is.... some people don't want to call or have the capability on their PCs. Maybe (if you use Skype or something) you could get a phone number with it; but that cost money ($3 a month or $30 a year). The other method of having a separate question or contest answer page is ok, but because everyone is 'chatting' I think people forget where they have to go to find the links or how to manage more 'windows' so they don't ask many questions 'outside' of the chat. It would be nice if you had 'hot buttons' or whatever you call them on the same page or in the video window to click when you have a question, kind of how they have them on YouTube. I know you don't have control over the capabilities of the streaming websites either. Thanks for listening to my rant :singer:. I know those are wishful thinking, but I also know this isn't a 'high-end' production and you do this out of your love for Black Friday. I love the show and will be back (gotta win a new Tshirt for this year :trampolin). No matter what changes or doesn't, the show must go on, lol. Glad you are doing it BJS. THANK YOU!

Google voice is free for now - free phone calls from your computer.  I use it when I'm calling anywhere that I anticipate being on hold. (or if I don't want you to know my real number, lol.)

Would be nice if you would type the trivia question in chat and then ask it on air to give everyone a fair shot at it the past couple of years because of the broadcast delays by the time some of us hear what the question is somebody else has already won because of less delay on their end

Perhaps you can have one or a couple people pull the questions from the chat and send it through the website to Dev.  I listen though an app on the roku, so I don't get to see the chat.  Also, I think it may help with questions getting lost.  

Would be nice if you would type the trivia question in chat and then ask it on air to give everyone a fair shot at it the past couple of years because of the broadcast delays by the time some of us hear what the question is somebody else has already won because of less delay on their end

I love the trivia questions and prizes but I agree with Riven3d.  Maybe ask the question and the first correct response in the chat room wins.  Even if there isn't a broadcast delay there could be an email delay too.