Secret Santa 2014 Official Discussion Thread

pogiporkchop

Good to see packages are getting to their destinations!

And yes, it is with great regret that the Firm had to send summons for elf duty. It's minimal but still very disappointing... I had to lock up the bamboo nog. And take away pencils. And scissors. Not a happy bunch of accountants right now.

Unfortunate in one way, but fortunate that you have willing elves you could call in. :) The accountants will be able to have their bamboo nog back soon!

• Like 1

::looking at my empty envelope at the top of my screen::

Awww nuts!  You didn't pick me chief elf!   How come I am always the last one to get picked for the team??

I'm never gonna get picked for sleigh duty at this rate........ :;putting elf ears back on the shelf::

• Like 1

Awww, sorry.... the Firm did a random draw. Really I am.

It is heartwarming to see so many willing to go above and beyond. That makes the ShiShis happy and they are once again in a festive mood.

On a bright note, looks like all but 2 OE and 3 SS are shipped but all should be out by the end of the week.

• Like 1

I hope you got my PM I just sent you a few minutes ago.  I haven't been in here for over a week, and I didn't know I needed to send you my tracking label.  I have been getting ready for a surgery on Monday and my daughter has to have a 3rd surgery on Tuesday.  So things have been hectic here.  I did send out my SS on the 4th and pm'd you the tracking number.  She should have gotten her gift yesterday.  I sincerely hope an elf wasn't summoned to send a gift, and I with tears hope I am not kicked out of this for the coming years. Being my first year in it I didn't know I need to send tracking, and with things so crazy with 2 of us having surgery in a few days.  I won't be able to drive or shop or anything after mine.  Anyways, just wanted to post that I'm not a looser I did do my SS.  Have a blessed day all!

I received my OE gift yesterday. I got a beautiful snowman ornament and an adorable monkey ornament that I love!! Aldo included was a book that I can record the story for my girls. An added bonus was a gift for each of my daughter that was so wonderful and made my girls night. The twins each got frozen purses with headbands that they insisted wearing to the dinner table and my baby got a zebra rattle blanket and a teething toy. I loved everything and couldn't have done better myself. Thanks a million. I hope everyone else receives as wonderful gifts as I did
  • Like 5

Santa Came (Actually, he came yesterday, but I was off becoming a great aunt so I wasn't here to receive).  Thank you so much Santa!  I can't tell you how much I needed the kitchen towel set - my potholders are down to having to be doubled :). Also got some bath soak beads (you can bet I'll be putting those to use this weekend), A Sweat Pea candle and Sweat Pea Room spray (My favorite scent), some aloe socks, and 2 (YES, TWO!!) bags of chocolate covered peanuts!  I am so blessed.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/IMG_4850.jpg

• Like 3

It was my Secret Santa package! And my Secret Santa is AWESOME!!! I received some super cute snowman earrings, a snowman ornament, a snowman mug (I collect them!), Bath & Body Works lotion, shower gel and hand sanitizer, the yummiest Bath & Body Works candle (!!!!), and the world's softest snowmn blanket. OMG!!! It is all amazing! I am so happy! It totally made my day! Thank you so much, Lori!!!

post-7222-0-18588800-1418432383_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you for the Angels which will be on our tree tonight. and HOW did you know I love, love Jelly Belly's which are already being enjoyed.

Thank you for the Angels which will be on our tree tonight. and HOW did you know I love, love Jelly Belly's which are already being enjoyed. Oraange Crush is the first one. Tastes just like the real deal.

• Like 2

I know I am late replying but I want to say a huge     :gdthankyou:         to both my OE person and my SS !!  The ornaments are hanging on my tree, I use the snowman mug everyday for my coffee, the kids really loved the candy, and I loved all of the other goodies too :)

:holiday13

• Like 1