Toys R Us Layaway

2chia

** Ok. I can't figure out where to post this . there is no Holiday forum yet **

Toys R Us release a press release today. They open a new feature. 

Online layaway . $5 service fee / 10% of deposit . 6 payments 

to see that complete press release go here.

On a side note, they also posted link to some large brand toys that are exclusive theirs. 

Posted on their site ,  " The company will continue to offer exclusive products through partnerships with branded vendors, including new and upcoming introductions such as the inventive LEGO® FUSION segment, the highly collectible Charmazingassortment, Little Live Pets Bird Cage Love Birds and Barbie® Malibu House.  " 

• 2 weeks later...

What happens if something goes on sale with their layaway.  I don't see anything in the terms about price adjustments

I know I seen to read about this in one of the fine print. Cant remember where. Try their corporate site under the link for the layway then scroll to the bottom there has to a fine print on this. 

We did in store layaway last year and will never do that again!! They don't do a price adjustment like Walmart, you have to return and rebuy the item. (Which means you have to check every singe item u put in to see if its on sale)

The only reason we do layaway is for storage. We put a large amt of stuff in, pay most of it that day and then get it out right before its due to come out. It's much easier!

Edited by julz0420

• 1 month later...