Christmas movies already

ytmomof4

My 8 year old officially started watching all our Christmas movies yesterday. She was in a terrible accident and we almost lost her so she can't go to school and that's how she wants to spend her time. I love that she gets into Christmas as much as I do!
  • Like 1

I watched the ones back in July on Lifetime I think it was. We were on vacation in the mountains so when I had nothing I wanted to do I would crash on the couch and watch them lol NEVER too early for a Christmas movie. This year I won't get to start watching the ones we have early as everything is in storage until the new house is done which isn't probably until Thanksgiving or so :(

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/489212c6-1e06-4c8c-8871-cd6748fd299c.jpg

**not my graphic - copied from Countdown to Christmas, on Facebook.

My 8 year old officially started watching all our Christmas movies yesterday. She was in a terrible accident and we almost lost her so she can't go to school and that's how she wants to spend her time. I love that she gets into Christmas as much as I do!

This Christmas will have extra meaning to your family, I'm sure.  I pray that your daughter is feeling better every day.

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 2

:holiday15 I am exited to purchase "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

To complete my Charlie Brown holiday movie :hearthrob mini collection :heart:

( Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown & A Charlie Thanksgiving".) Im sure the movie might be featured in some cartoon channels during the :holiday07 holidays but

I want to have it available at any given time of MY CHOICE for holiday movie fun at home :) Holidays cookies a soda & a good Charlie Brown holiday festivity movie :)

cant get better than this :):holiday08

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea

Praying for your daughter.  Ours was just in the hospital for a week and had 2 surgeries too.  Stressful!  Now she's accusing me of plotting to use her on Black Friday since she has a temporary handicap sticker.  lol I'm like you go with me anyways!

• Like 1

Praying for your daughter. Ours was just in the hospital for a week and had 2 surgeries too. Stressful! Now she's accusing me of plotting to use her on Black Friday since she has a temporary handicap sticker. lol I'm like you go with me anyways!

Sorry to hear about your daughter.Hope she feels better soon!Yes it is very stressful.We Wernt lucky enough to get a handicap sticker even though she can't walk now and we don't know if she ever will.

• Like 1

Oh that just breaks my heart! My daughter broker her Talus foot bone.  Shattered 1/3 of it, they screwed the other 2/3's back together.  But theres still a chance the bone will die.  We won't know for awhile.  Will keep praying for your daughter!

• Like 1