Black Friday t-shirt ideas wanted

Brad

One that could double as a poncho and have the GD logo all over it, almost like spots....

What part of Florida was that? Here in North Florida, we had one of the coldest BFs since 2009.

I was in the Tampa area for 16 years. SOME years we would have to put on a pair of sweats over the shorts and maybe a hoodie for a little while then usually by the time the sun was up that all had to come off so we didn't end up with heat stroke lol. This year I think my wife's going to be asking me WHY did I want to move north :)

• Like 1

http://rlv.zcache.com/keep_calm_its_only_black_friday_tee_shirt-rcf8a0bf404b740048adf095228fe26cf_vjfe7_324.jpgReplace the cart with Gottadeal Logo and then Stealing Your Doorbusters since 1999 when the site started.  Something with Keep Calm, Colors would vary depending on material colors choosing but that'd be a great theme.

Or another idea is that http://rlv.zcache.com/friday_will_come_office_quote_wisdom_black_white_tshirt-r9f150802133a40ec8d0f6261a13eff77_8naxw_324.jpgand add black friday and gotta deal logos.

Or if your just wanting a quote found this http://blog.aarp.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/532180_382579435158666_782925171_n.png

I like the little shopping cart ;))

I like the little shopping cart ;))

The keep calm/ shopping cart !!

• Like 1

GottaDeal.com

Hi….My name is

I GOT

YOUR

DOORBUSTERS

What’s yours?

BLACK FRIDAY 2014

Edited by BFNinja
  • Like 1

GOTTADEAL.COM

Wow.........

Your DOORBUSTERS

Sure Are Heavy

BLACK FRIDAY 2014

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!

I'm most likely going to set up a campaign through Teespring.com. That'll let us offer several colors and types of shirts (t-shirts, long-sleeve and hoodies). I'll price them as low as possible (not looking to make any $ from these) and Teespring will handle the orders and shipping. I'll have something official to announce this week once I finalize a design.

• Like 8

OK, so it looks like the ordering "window" for Teespring and sites like that is capped at 21 days, and they say to allow up to 2 weeks for delivery so I think I'm going to wait until Monday to open ordering.

So the timeline will be:

10/13 - First day for ordering

11/3 - Last day for ordering

11/17 - Shirts should be delivered by this date

• Like 5

Awesome will we have to pay through paypal again and is there going to be bigger sizes like last year

I believe these sites take credit cards only. I've got 2 sites that I'm considering. As for sizes, it'll depend what they have available. I know one of the two sites offers very large sizes so that might be something to consider.

These are crowdfunding sites, so the price of the shirts depends on how many I set as a "goal" for the number ordered. If we don't hit that goal, none of the shirts ship. So I'll set a very low goal, but it could mean the cost is a couple dollars more than past years.

For the shirts that I give away, I'll probably place an order with the local printer I've been using the last few years. Those will be just one color and limited in size (likely M, L and XL) so if you want one of the "special" colors or want a long-sleeve shirt, hoodie or special sizes, you'll have to order those when the sale goes live.

Bagging your Black Friday deals since 2004 for the front with a picture of a shopping cart full of stuff

and put the Gotta Deal logo on the back. 

Or You can flip it around and put the Gotta Deal logo on the front and

Bagging your Black Friday deals since 2004 with a picture of a shopping cart full of stuff on the back.

Edited by msyves

I like the hoodie/sweat clothes idea. Most do the majority of our BF shopping early in the morning while it's still cold outside. I am hoping that they fit better than last years shirts though, I ordered a large which is my size but I can't wear it because it's large enough to be a nightgown.