Official Black Friday SMARTPHONE Discussion Thread

Brad

Just a side note ...take care switching carriers. I live in a rural area and even though on coverage maps I should have at least "good service"...I have found that with at least 2 carriers I can barely get a signal. This is not due to being in a valley or obstruction(I live on top of a hill). Make sure you can return or cancel, at no cost, if this becomes the case with you..and get it in writing.This has saved us twice to date.

• Like 1

Am looking to snag an iphone6 plus, around these parts they are impossible to find. best buy usually has the best value with trade in but so far they dont even have any, Am hoping by Black Friday they will have some sort of deal.

We got really lucky and one of our phone upgrades came up this month. We got dd the iPhone 5c for 33.00. I'm just hoping verizon doesn't complain if it isn't activated til December. I called ahead and asked and the lady said we would be ok but she had never been asked that before lol

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw the addition of the Samsung Galaxy S5 at SAMs Club on Black Friday for $0.96 with 2 yr contract. Doesn't say which carrier(s) it is for. Anyone ever get their new phone this way? Do they have enough to go around if a few of us show up for it?

Just saw the addition of the Samsung Galaxy S5 at SAMs Club on Black Friday for $0.96 with 2 yr contract. Doesn't say which carrier(s) it is for. Anyone ever get their new phone this way? Do they have enough to go around if a few of us show up for it?

If you look at the fine print it says' 15 to 50 in each Club so no not very much to go around. I remember when I got my S3 from them one BF they had plenty for each cell company.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey does anyone know where I can get a Iphone 6 plus 128 at a good bf price?  I know apple posted there ad but I dont know if that's a good price for the 6 plus or if its there normal price?  Also I know sams is having a bf sale but I dont believe I can get the phone online and also they dont have the plus.  I am with Sprint and due for upgrade and Sprint has not posted a ad which I cant believe as late as it is.

Just a side note ...take care switching carriers. I live in a rural area and even though on coverage maps I should have at least "good service"...I have found that with at least 2 carriers I can barely get a signal. This is not due to being in a valley or obstruction(I live on top of a hill). Make sure you can return or cancel, at no cost, if this becomes the case with you..and get it in writing.This has saved us twice to date.

Please post your zip code and both good and bad carriers.  This would be a really good crowd source project.