www.staples.com

Swingline® Standard Staples, 5,000/Box

Sharp chisel point, flat wire staples for all standard staplers

Up to 15% fewer misforms than other standard staples

5,000/Box

Expected Delivery

1 Business Day $1.05

5,000/Box that is what im getting no .49 here?/ can anyone help me

You need to enter it under the catalog number, not the search number. If you look right above the box where the search number is inserted, there are 3 options....search by description, then item number (this is the one you want)...it will show a screen with approx. ten blank spaces & a quantity box for you to manually insert the numbers. See if this helps.

For anyone who is having trouble getting the Staples Rewards Free Shipping to work, here is what I did. I added everything to my cart and began the checkout process, then called 1-800-3STAPLE. The customer service rep said that since this is my first time ordering online with the Rewards number that it wasn't set up in the system. She told me to place the order, then give her the order number. Then she took the shipping off and then made sure my number was in the system. If I look on my account orders now it shows that that order has free shipping, and I'm now set from here on out. Now that was EASY :)

I went back to my cart and the items were still there from yesterday and showed shipping $7.95 so I called in. The lady asked me to place my order and call back when I got the confirmation. I put in my cc# and did everything and then it only processed for the amount and no delivery charge. Thanks to everyone for their help on this. :0)

My son is a rubber band addict! He usually pays $2.49 for a bag of them. If I ever need one (like this morning), I just go to him. ;) I think I'll have him make me a rubber band ball, lol. It's one of his favorite passtimes.

Ordered yesterday and got all of my stuff today, just want to reiterate - Staples has the best shipping ever! :)

Me too!!! I placed my order at 1:40pm yesterday and it was here this afternoon. The best was when I ordered after 5pm and it STILL arrived the next day!

Yep, Staples is great...I got this REALLY well packed box of what I ordered *yesterday* sitting waiting for me as I came into the office *today*.

You just can't beat getting 49 :gd_twocen deals AND free shipping and delivery! And, the glue sticks are HUGE!!!! Two in the package, they are almost 7 inches long each - and only 49 cents for BOTH of them! These two should last me a year or longer! The rest of the stuff is great too....

Thanks again - Staples deals are starting to be the first place I look on the forums for now! :yelclap: