Walmart Christmas in 10c-25c baskets

siageah

Our Walmart (Philly area) moved all of their Christmas into 10c and 25c marked shopping carts today. Not too much of anything other than a lot of blue glass ornaments and cards and some gift wrap. There were some odds and end items that they were in the process of moving into baskets but were still scanning at 75%. I guess they change the prices as they move the items into the carts?? I don't know. Anyway, just a heads up.

mine moves stuff to basket all the time and has sales or say over pa system all item 1/2 price marked or .25 items and cashier has to change price we have to tell cashier what price is to be.. have gotten some great deals that way , have also missed alot also wrong day and time kind of thing

I was in WM last night and found some of the silicone ice trays with Santa faces in them and scanned them. Nearly had a heart attack when it came up at $4.25 for one tray! I took 2 up to the checkout when I went up to pay and she scanned them and said the original price for one tray was almost $9.00 :insane: They should go down to the same 75% off everything else is but they didn't. I asked the cashier if she thought they'd go down more and she thought they might but wasn't sure when.