CVS 90% off Christmas items YMMV

kfinto65

I was just in mine yesterday and it was still 75% off then but there was nothing good left in the Christmas stuff to be worth a trip back over there. Don't know what the other stores would have, if anything. We've got about 5 stores here with one being a 24hr. store.

Still 75% here, I ran out to check because CVS is less than 5 mins away. Hubby thinks I am crazy, keeps asking me if I have a BOYFRIEND at CVS because I keep going there almost every night. I wish he could understand that I am trying to catch the first day of the 90% sale because they have cute boxed of hershey kisses that say "A sweet gift for you" and no reference to christmas. My 5yo son could use them as valentines for his class if I could get them for 10 cents each... so I guess I'll just have to keep visiting my "boyfriend" until I get them. :)

I went to CVS today and the signs said 75%, but when I brought a couple of bags of candy to the checkout they rang up 90%. I asked the cashier and he said that everything was now 90% except for the trees and lights :) They still had tons left, but no one knew that they were at 90% until I asked...

I went to CVS today and the signs said 75%, but when I brought a couple of bags of candy to the checkout they rang up 90%. I asked the cashier and he said that everything was now 90% except for the trees and lights :) They still had tons left, but no one knew that they were at 90% until I asked...

Well phew!! I also went yesterday, and the signage said 75% off. My CVS has installed a price scanner back by the pharmacy (yay!), so I scanned the 300 count multi-colored lights. When those scanned 75% off, I figured all of the merchandise was at 75% off. And now my van is in the shop again until at least 5:00. :::sigh:::