Old Navy B&M Clearance EXTRA 30% off today YMMV

varnerific!

Checked out my local Old Navy today and they had a great clearance. All the clearance was marked down an additional 30% off the already reduced price.

Some examples I picked up:

Women's khaki's - reg price $32.50, marked down to $6.97 - 30% = $4.88! :bounce_fl

Women's black cords - reg $32.50, for $6.99 after all discounts

Women's Boot cut jeans reg $32.50 for $10.74 after all discounts

Also picked up some other misc items for ridiculously cheap. They even had some t-shirts marked down to $1.97 minus another 30% = $1.38, but none in my size.

Not sure if this is regional or not, so YMMV, but it was a great sale. Hope someone else can benefit as well.

Went to two Old Navy's today and got a bunch of stuff. My favorite find was this coat for my son for $10.49 (14.99 -30%) in navy. The other colors were

24.99-30%. This was my fourth time this week. :)

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6020&pid=334682

I also got the oriental coat for my daughter at 25.99-30%, but after getting the 3 in 1 so cheap, I didn't mind paying more.

I got a cute little dress for my baby due in March for 3.47 and a little jacket for 4.27. Great deals. Also, always check your receipts because if you take the survey at the bottom over the telephone, you get an additional 10% off.

yes after I saw this post last night went today and sent about $100 on stuff, everything I got was on clearance with the extra 30% off. My best find was a t-shirt for me marked down to 2.98 with 30% it was 2.08 my most expensive item was my son's coat for next year, 19.98 with 30% off it was around 13.98. Thanks for the heads up guys

LOVE LOVE LOVE Old Navy sales! So thanks to the OP for this one! I went and got about 12 shirts for my kids. Some the graphic long sleeve tees and some fleeces and we spent $40! Hopefully in another few days it will go 50% off and I will make another stop.

Vicki

Oldest DD and I went to the Sturbridge, MA Old Navy today and bought over $300 worth for $135. The cashier said the extra 30% off was good until Saturday. YMMV On my receipt I got a survey to do to save an extra 10% on my next visit. I'm thinkin' I might just have to get back on or before Saturday.

Got performance fleece pants for DS $3.49 a pair. Originally $12.50 each. They were either marked wrong or were off more and than 30% because the math didn't work out right . They were marked $7.99 so they should have been $5.59 but rung up $3.49.

I will have to go and check it out on Thursday. Thanks for the post. I haven't been out much lately,,,but I don't think I can pass this one up! lol

These were inthe boys section and I think your kids are teens so I dont know if they will fit but you have a GS right? They should fit him fine. Not sure about the adult sizes.

Put in another thread, but thought it'd go here too ...

YMMV - my Old Navy in Arkansas was an EXTRA 50% off today only. I got (2) baby shower gifts, (2) shirts for daughter, (2) fleece pants for daughter, a pair of bunny slippers for daughter, and a fleece 1/2-zip pullover for me for a little less than $22.

i stopped in there today to use theremaining balance ,10 dollars ,on my gift card. i ended up getting a pair of blue jeans 7.49 a cute pair of pink moccassin slippers and an ear warmer like a headband type thingy all i had to pay was 22 cents. i had 10.01 left on my card and everything came up to 10.23.