Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Help support GottaDeal.com and use these links when shopping online this week. For more stores, see our store directory.
Walmart.com Target.com Kohls.com Amazon.com BestBuy.com Sears.com ToysRUs.com
SamsClub.com eBay.com Dell.com Groupon.com HomeDepot.com Staples.com Cabelas.com

Photo

Expired Kohl's Cash

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 8, 2014 - 7:02 pm

I just realized that my Kohl's cash expired on Wednesday. I was looking online and it seems that they used to take expired Kohl's Cash but they stopped as of August 1. I was just wondering if anyone had this experience? I may call Kohl's tomorrow and see what they say. I'm bummed because it was one of those deals where I bought an extra shirt so I could get the Kohl's Cash and then I didn't even spend it! They only give you one weekend to redeem it. Let's face it, 99% of my shopping is done on the weekend. 

(PS. I know I shouldn't complain about free money. #FirstWorldProblems)

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#2 brynnfromtheblock  OFFLINE  

brynnfromtheblock

I'm not that girl....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,828 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Aug 19, 2014 - 6:53 pm

I would just try it. We had a salesperson here do it recently, though they said others might not and soon the system would be fixed so they couldn't
I think I'll try defying gravity .... and you can't pull me down!!!

Tina

#3 angleyez423  OFFLINE  

angleyez423

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 20, 2014 - 5:32 pm

In late July they started warning everyone around me they wouldn't take expired anymore. I haven't tried since but I heard others have with no luck :(

#4 kardomr  OFFLINE  

kardomr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 5, 2014 - 5:38 pm

maybe i'm lucky and they shouldn't but i use mine late all the time.

#5 angleyez423  OFFLINE  

angleyez423

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 9, 2014 - 2:52 pm

I asked on Saturday when I earned for this week and they said no :( I liked being able to use it with 30% off but now the timing doesn't allow that. That's great your area still let's you do it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users