Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Expired Kohl's Cash

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 8, 2014 - 7:02 pm

I just realized that my Kohl's cash expired on Wednesday. I was looking online and it seems that they used to take expired Kohl's Cash but they stopped as of August 1. I was just wondering if anyone had this experience? I may call Kohl's tomorrow and see what they say. I'm bummed because it was one of those deals where I bought an extra shirt so I could get the Kohl's Cash and then I didn't even spend it! They only give you one weekend to redeem it. Let's face it, 99% of my shopping is done on the weekend. 

(PS. I know I shouldn't complain about free money. #FirstWorldProblems)

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#2 brynnfromtheblock  OFFLINE  

brynnfromtheblock

I'm not that girl....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Aug 19, 2014 - 6:53 pm

I would just try it. We had a salesperson here do it recently, though they said others might not and soon the system would be fixed so they couldn't
I think I'll try defying gravity .... and you can't pull me down!!!

Tina

#3 angleyez423  OFFLINE  

angleyez423

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 20, 2014 - 5:32 pm

In late July they started warning everyone around me they wouldn't take expired anymore. I haven't tried since but I heard others have with no luck :(

#4 kardomr  OFFLINE  

kardomr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 5, 2014 - 5:38 pm

maybe i'm lucky and they shouldn't but i use mine late all the time.

#5 angleyez423  OFFLINE  

angleyez423

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 9, 2014 - 2:52 pm

I asked on Saturday when I earned for this week and they said no :( I liked being able to use it with 30% off but now the timing doesn't allow that. That's great your area still let's you do it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users