Does Walmart ever go to 90% off?

toninjack

they use to but mine is still at 75% also.. and most toys and other extra stuff for x mas is still really high just marked down couple of dollars

are lawn and garden area is full mostly toys and tolls and mixers stuff like that they did not sell but got alot in.. remote cars and trucks everywhere but are way to high to buy only marked down a couple of dollars from full price

Mine doesn't either. I was there earlier this week and they were putting it all in back. I don't exactly know what they do with it. Our lawn and garden is only lawn stuff now and toys said they would be back to regular price and get their summer stuff within three weeks. I'm actually glad about getting the summer stuff in personally.

Did you know that Menards boxes thier stuff back up for next season. They are too cheap! I love Target's 90% sales. I bought over $1,000 for $100.00. Shhhh don't tell my husband, he'll kill me....I hid it all. lol I am a shopaholic and I need help........:spamdance

Did you know that Menards boxes thier stuff back up for next season. They are too cheap! I love Target's 90% sales. I bought over $1,000 for $100.00. Shhhh don't tell my husband, he'll kill me....I hid it all. lol I am a shopaholic and I need help........:spamdance

LOL!! I am also a shopaholic - my husband says I would buy anything it if is on sale for at least 75% off. At the first Target I went to, my husband met me after work and he kept looking at the 2 cart fulls I had. He couldn't believe it was only $84 when we checked out. When we first got married, he really thought I was crazy because I would start my Christmas shopping Dec. 26th for the next year. Now, he just laughs and ask me if I am finished with my Christmas shopping yet.