Target is 90%!

Guest Deals4Me

There wasn't much left at mine either, but I got 14 Christmas CD's, 2 of the 365 page a day calendars, some ornament hooks, a Jimmie Johnson small stocking ornament, a Jimmie Johnson ornament set, 1 set of lights (last one in the store LOL) an infant santa outfit, 2 of the Choxie Christmas cookie things, a Shrug for my daughter ($6 something) and 6 rolls of gift wrap--all of this was $30!!

The CD's were ringing up full price, but the cashier fixed them so they rang up 90% off. They were the "Tis the SEason" Cd's. 7 of the Relaxing Flutes, 3 of the Relaxing Jazz, and 4 of the Relaxing Christmas :D My daughter is a flutie!! These will be PERFECT for her to give to her band friends next year!!

I went to the Target in Henderson, NV, and found a ton of wrapping paper, cards and wreaths left. I bought paper and a card holder. Also, I found that if you go to the Book department and scan the page a day calendars, they are all coming up 90% off! So I got an Ann Geddes, Jon Stewart, Sports Illustrated page a day calendar for approx .79 each, and a few of the smaller regular hanging calendars which rang up free but she charged me .19.

-Melissa

I got some great deal today at Target which went 90% off today thanks to you guys. I was there right at opening and they had 3 aisles of stuff!

(2) 6ft fake tree-Reg $16.99<$1.69

(2) Holiday Table decor, pretty red plant in sleigh Reg $24.99<$2.49

(2) classic home opulent white vase Reg $49.99<$4.99 Very nice!

(2) Isaac Mizrahi ornaments Reg $14.99<$1.49

Tons of boxed cards for 29 cents( great for me swaps that I do)

(4) Swarovski stocking holders Reg $24.99< $2.49

(5) Swarovski pin for disaster relief Reg $14.99< $1.49

Tons of wrapping paper

Tons of gift bags

Tons of bows

(20) Nickolodeon ornaments $5.99<59 cents each

(50) gift card holders@14 cents each!

and many more.......I saved a ton of money! Thanks!

My target had so much wrapping paper, and bowes, I don't think they could get rid of it at 100% off. The had tons of lights to. I really didn't need or want anything, I just stopped since I was driving by anyway. It did buy one box that makes 7 dozen christmas cookies for $.59. I gave that to my grandmother.

Ok, now that you have all this stuff home, where are you storing it! I was at Target today (I swore I wasn't goin in again) and was privy to a conversation that a pack of woman were having (there was like 5 with kids), they were going bananas over the trees but they would run over and scan (not one knew to just take the last number off) so they were squealing when they would tell the others the price, than one or two had to run all the way to the front for more carts. Finally the Target guy came by and offered a long cart for their stuff. It was funny (by the way, I am a woman so this was really funny) everyone could hear them! There was about 4 6' trees ($39.99 ones) and about a dozen of the tiny three pack trees. I am still amazed at how much some stores have left. I know there will still be some stuff there tomorrow. Our store mainly had bows (wow boxes and boxes of bows)gift bags, alot of wreaths, cards, stockings, no lights, no food, lots of T-shirts and undies! I was there about 11, now really wished I had gone right after kids went to school, but really don't have anymore room. I would of just had to buy the stuff and wouldn't know where to put it all. I have learned over the last 5 years we have had Target to actually really pick out stuff, you just can't store it all. I still open my Halloween stuff and have stuff I can't even put out because of no room! LOL

Guest Deals4Me

If anyone finds the Anne Geddess ones, and whats to sell it, I will be your best firend! I wanted to get one... but someone took it outta my cart!

pm me!

If anyone finds the Anne Geddess ones, and whats to sell it, I will be your best firend! I wanted to get one... but someone took it outta my cart!

pm me!

Sorry, I have the sudoku, the fact or crap, the poker and then the grandmother's one. I bought the Harry potter, the SI swimsuit, and the dilbert for the dh and kids.