Kmarts big weekend sale

bodeca29

Just got an email from Kmart this weekend, only Saturday and Sunday, 75% off all holiday decorations, wrap and cacrds Also 50% off select winter footwear and 50% off select Maybelline MAx Factor and Revlon cosmetics , women's and plus size fall/winter outerwear, Mens attention pants, Route 66 select womens and plus size denim, Slim Fast chewy granola bar 6 pack, Slim Fast Lo Carb ready to drink 4 pack, BArs 5 pack, Snack bars 6 pack.

I think I may just be browsing around kmart manana :lolrun: Make that Saturday doh!

Our local Kmart is horrible. The store is so bear, feels like the are going out of business or something. I went there Tuesday night and I bet there wasnt 20 people in there. Very different experience than shopping at Walmart or Target.

Same here. They had a sale before Christmas, lots of clothes BOGO, 60% off, etc... there was hardly anyone in the store. Was wondering if I got in somehow and it was closed or something. :mischievo LOL THey couldn't seem to give their stuff away.

Walmart, on the other hand... :cheesy:

Kmart also had "holiday" boxed jewelry at 75% off. Also some fleece throws and socks that weren't with the rest of the Christmas items. Couldn't find any toddler/kids clothes that were 75% however. I did scan a bunch of things.

Our store had a boodle of Christmas left!

I went thinking that the gifts sets would be more then 40% off too but NOOOO of course not. My Kmart has about 2 isles full of bath sets and then some end caps through out the store yet they are still at 40%. I guess I'll have to keep going in there the manager loves doing the blue light sales and lowering clearance stuff at random times. Hit them after Halloween and got a TON of costumes and decorations 90% off and then the girl at the register took 75% off of that so I got costumes for .25!

Vicki