BestBuy.com to Have a Black Friday in July Sale July 25-26 2014

BestBuy.com has announced a
Black Friday in July Sale July 25-26 2014

http://img.bbystatic.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/abn/2014/global/mybby/early_access/seo.gif

Shop Best Black Friday in July Deals

On July 25-26, 2014, you can shop in-store and online for Black Friday deals that are sure to make your summer a little sunnier. Now you don't have to wait for after Thanksgiving sales to get Black Friday pricing on all of the electronics and appliances you've had your eye on.

Black Friday Deals Make Gifting & Entertaining Easier

Summer months are filled with weddings, graduations, birthdays, house warming parties, family reunions and many other special occasions. With deals on computers, appliances, home theater, cameras, fitness tech, accessories and so much more, The Black Friday in July event is the perfect sale to help you stretch your gifting and entertaining budget.

Shop Online and Pick Up In Store

Skip the crowds and checkout lines and shop the July Black Friday sales event online from the comfort of your home or office. Browse the Black Friday in July ad online and make your purchase with a few easy clicks of the button. With our convenient in-store pickup option, you can shop the deals online and pick up your order from a store nearby. No shipping wait time or hassles!

Save the Date for Our November Black Friday 2014 Sale

Experienced deal shoppers know: There's no place like Best Buy for incredible Black Friday savings – and the Best Buy deals for Black Friday 2014 will blow you away. Mark your calendar for our after Thanksgiving Black Friday sales event on November 28, 2014.

You'll find special Black Friday deals and doorbusters on select laptops, HDTVs, Blu-ray players, appliances, digital cameras, video games and much more. So whether you're looking to buy the perfect holiday gift or birthday present, commemorate another special occasion, or just pick up something special for yourself and your family, our Black Friday 2014 selection and savings will help you find the perfect product at an outstanding price.

Click Here to Sign Up for Email Notifications

• Like 1

It started today for Elite and Elite Plus Members and tomorrow for all My Best Buy Members. Here are a few:

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/abn/2014/global/mybby/early_access/header_early_access.png

SHOP THESE BLACK FRIDAY IN JULY DEALS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.
Sale prices will be shown in cart. Online only.

I was so thinking about that WII U, but I am still hoping for a SSB WII U Bundle to be released in November.

Yeah, I have been looking at this all week. Nothing for me. I hate the term 'Black Friday' when used 'out of context :no:, lol. I'm waiting for the 'real' Black Friday.

So true...I feel like such a chump when I click over to the deals and see absolutely nothing at "BF" prices when compared to recent sale prices.