Great Target Clearance! Baby Stuff!

landdaisy

Well there was only one style of the knockoff robeez left and they were ringing up reg price. :( No potty chairs :( But they did have a leapfrog bouncer at 30%, an infant carseat at 30%, and some baby gates at 30%. Also the cute little infant mary jane sneakers (in the shoe dept) were $4! 75% off. They are so cute!

Guest all2tired
Thanks! That's great to know. My friend just found out she's PG after years of trying so this is perfect timing for stocking up on things she'll need. Thanks again

wonder if their potty chairs are on clearance? I'm needing one of those. Thanks for the heads up. Oh! And I've heard that the robeez knock off shoes (in the infant dept) are ringing up 50% off too. I'll hopefully get to my store later today to check it out. :)

Potty chairs are on clearance at my Target. Not all of them but a few. They were about 30% off. They also had the little seats to put on the regular toilet seat so they don't fall in. Those were marked down to $4. I got 2 of those. My kids won't go in a potty chair! LOL! My DS 19 months and DS 2 1/2 are starting to train and my 19 month old will only sit on the potty chair fully clothed but he will sit on the big toilet anytime. Crazy!

Potty chairs are on clearance at my Target. Not all of them but a few. They were about 30% off. They also had the little seats to put on the regular toilet seat so they don't fall in. Those were marked down to $4. I got 2 of those. My kids won't go in a potty chair! LOL! My DS 19 months and DS 2 1/2 are starting to train and my 19 month old will only sit on the potty chair fully clothed but he will sit on the big toilet anytime. Crazy!

Mine wouldn't go with the potty chair, either. He finally got the hang of it when I bought him the little seat to go on the big potty and kept it in there with his stool. He doesn't use the little seat any more, but he always uses his stool. :)