Great Target Clearance! Baby Stuff!

landdaisy

I just came from one of the Target stores in Tulsa. They are getting rid of the 2005 baby stuff and making room for 2006. So, most of the Gerber food and cereal was on clearance. My son's formula was $14! I also got a new bath seat for $13!

They had tons of baby stuff on clearance clothes, bath seats, table seats, etc. I am so excited, I'm sweating! So, if you are needing baby items you may want to head to Target. The clearance sales were on the shelves, I only found a few items at the end of the isles. I also price checked them and they came out even lower! Woohoo!

Sarah:gd_not_ri

Wow! Thanks for posting! I'm gonna go to Target in the morning now so I hope they have the same stuff on sale in Western New York! I doubt my son's formula (Nutramigen) will be on sale...but I can only hope! Even if I can get some of the baby food and stuff like that, I'll be happy!

Yep, I went to the one at 21st and Yale! Great Clearance.

My son was on Nutramigen for a long time, sorry, it wasn't on sale here. But, I will tell you that they sell it cheap on Ebay, they also sell coupons for it! Good luck!

Sarah

Yep, I went to the one at 21st and Yale! Great Clearance.

My son was on Nutramigen for a long time, sorry, it wasn't on sale here. But, I will tell you that they sell it cheap on Ebay, they also sell coupons for it! Good luck!

Sarah

Yep, that's where I usually get it from. I just got a package yesterday and should be getting another one today or tomorrow! I was pretty lucky for a while, in the beginning I was getting it from a local lady that would let me come pick it up from her house when she got it!

Yep, that's where I usually get it from. I just got a package yesterday and should be getting another one today or tomorrow! I was pretty lucky for a while, in the beginning I was getting it from a local lady that would let me come pick it up from her house when she got it!

I'm glad you were able to do that! We were on it for about four months and then we were able to switch to soy. The price of Nutramigen is outrageous! The deals on Ebay are great but you have to buy several which kinda hits the wallet hard in the beginning. If I ever get any more coupons, I'll let you know!

Sarah

I went to a Target yesterday to check out their 75% off holiday clearance and they had stuck a bunch of winter baby clothes in with all the clearance stuff. It pays off for those of us who live in cold areas- I got my daughter a sweater and hat set for $2.49 and a long sleeved t-shirt for $1.24, a pair of black velvet soft shoes for $1.24 and they had 6 packs of holiday themed socks for $1.00!

Thanks for the nutramigen ebay heads up on this thread as well. My ds was on this 5 years ago and my dh and I called in "liquid gold". I am preggo again so just in case I need it that is a great tip. By the way, I am a mom to a Parker too!

Thanks for the nutramigen ebay heads up on this thread as well. My ds was on this 5 years ago and my dh and I called in "liquid gold". I am preggo again so just in case I need it that is a great tip. By the way, I am a mom to a Parker too!

Ebay is definitely the way to go with the Nutramigen! I usually can get it for around $13-$14 a can versus $22 at my Walmart. I was even able to get it one time for around $8 a can because I didn't have to pay shipping because the lady was local!

I just wanted to say thanks for the heads up about the sale. I just got back from target, a lot of the clearence stuff was gone but i picked up a new swing for the baby for 50 bucks reg 80 and a bunch of other things including diapers and formula :D ended up spending about $100 bucks there but i got A LOT!

I just wanted to say thanks for the heads up about the sale. I just got back from target, a lot of the clearence stuff was gone but i picked up a new swing for the baby for 50 bucks reg 80 and a bunch of other things including diapers and formula :D ended up spending about $100 bucks there but i got A LOT!

GREAT! I'm glad you got some good deals!

wonder if their potty chairs are on clearance? I'm needing one of those. Thanks for the heads up. Oh! And I've heard that the robeez knock off shoes (in the infant dept) are ringing up 50% off too. I'll hopefully get to my store later today to check it out. :)

wonder if their potty chairs are on clearance? I'm needing one of those. Thanks for the heads up. Oh! And I've heard that the robeez knock off shoes (in the infant dept) are ringing up 50% off too. I'll hopefully get to my store later today to check it out. :)

no potty chairs here. I looked cuz I will need one soon.

Crap, now I want to go back (so sad I know). I love the robeez so if the knockoffs are any good I'm sure we'd love those.