YMMV Barbie Electronic Shopping Cart $13.98 @ B/M TRU

noehlp

:jump3:

No guarantees it's in your store, but very worth checking.

B/M

Today at Toys R Us in Cedar Rapids Iowa I got:

Barbie Electronic Shopping Cart

Here's a link on Amazon to see what it looks like, but remember this price I got was IN THE STORE: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002FYR20/qid=1136342324/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8297921-2367160?v=glance&s=toys

From the Manufacturer

The Barbie "Scan 'N Play" Shopping Cart includes 30 peices of interactive play food packages that can be scanned and recognized, and features exciting technology like the interactive touch-pen and a screen built into the cart. Cool speech and sound effects add to the fun.

Normally: $69.99

Clearanced at : $13.98

I saved $56.01 (I about sh*t in my pants when I saw the price. My dd who turns 5 on Saturday has wanted this since it came out)

I hope some of you are as lucky as I was. Between this and my freebie I got from ALL YOU (check the freebie board) I couldn't have asked for a better day, heck even a better week or month!

I went but they didnt have that item...BUT all of the green tag clearance is now 70% off sticker. I got my daughter the Cali girl Chevy that comes with the portable cd player for 12 bucks!!!!! The green tag was 39.99 I dont recall what it was originally but I was happy!!!