Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - Q3 2014

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#61 cutexianchick  OFFLINE  

cutexianchick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Sep 27, 2014 - 7:16 am

I havnt posted in a long time.  Our Target back to school backpack/lunchbag are just now 70%.  The only thing that got to 70% earlier was paper notebooks, notebooks, couple odds and ends, pretty much they got rid of stuff at 30-50%.  I bought their brand wipe board markers at 50% that is it!  Ive never seen it stay this price for so long and soo messy, they usually group it and get rid of it.  Our bbq grill stuff is 50% with a few things left and actually a couple gel plastic lounge chairs at 70%.  

I remember a couple years ago this forum was so busy... so many deals and so much fun going to targets to shop, now its not worth my time to hit the few around me.  :(  Memories, Memories... lol     Has anyone notice the Intex spa on clearance anywhere?  Pools are gone, but the spa is still full price... Im wondering if this will be a stock item or it will clearance after cold weather.  

#62 cutexianchick  OFFLINE  

cutexianchick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Sep 27, 2014 - 7:20 am

Target has a limit for how many coupons you can use (the coupon didn't have a limit printed on it). That messed things up but my nice clerk gave me a gift card for the coupon amount since she knows I give most of this away. I guess it's store policy but I don't see any signs, etc... I can understand honoring the limits on a coupon but i don't see why the store needs to limit them.

Target has a new updated coupon policy.  I know it is for manufacture coupons but not sure if it includes their own.  It pretty much voids the limit 4 coupon policy!!! :)

#63 lovetoshopCA  OFFLINE  

lovetoshopCA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,307 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 29, 2014 - 6:45 am

I remember a couple years ago this forum was so busy... so many deals and so much fun going to targets to shop, now its not worth my time to hit the few around me.  :(  Memories, Memories... lol     Has anyone notice the Intex spa on clearance anywhere?  Pools are gone, but the spa is still full price... Im wondering if this will be a stock item or it will clearance after cold weather.  

I think that they are probably going to keep them in stock around here. I wanted to get one too, but hubby put the kabosh on it since he didn't want to deal with storing it, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users