Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Bath and Body Works liquid soap

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 christmasangel  OFFLINE  

christmasangel

Never too many shoes!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 4:04 pm

I know we were all checking out BBW's sales recently. Their soaps are 3/$9 when I was there on Saturday. Well I just wanted to add- I just used my Kitchen Spice one for the first time tonight. LOVE IT!!!! Added bonus with it- it totally removes the onion smell from your hands! It's hard to find a nice soap that removes the smell and not just 'covers' it sort of. Overall this is a great scent, nice and clean!!!!!! Just had to share! I want to go back and stock up on some more:bunny:

#2 laffnatu  OFFLINE  

laffnatu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,223 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 4:22 pm

I'll have to try the Kitchen Spice. It seems like I always get that onion smell on me and I wash and wash my hands.

#3 christmasangel  OFFLINE  

christmasangel

Never too many shoes!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 4:26 pm

I had one Soft Soap that ended up leaving my onion hands smelling like oniony soap! LOL

#4 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,314 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 5:19 pm

you just missed out on their 5/10 sale on all their soaps the day after xmas. no idea when the next one is, but stock up then also!

GO BRUINS!

#5 christmasangel  OFFLINE  

christmasangel

Never too many shoes!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 5:20 pm

I know it! I was at the mall that day too!!! :( If anyone hears of the next one- POST! LOL

#6 Guest_Deals4Me_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_Deals4Me_*
  • Member since --

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 5:22 pm

to get the onion off, wipe your hands on your stainless steel sinks...I think Bed bath and beyond even sells bars of stainless steel that look like a bar of soap.... either way, it works... for garlic too!

#7 eve  OFFLINE  

eve

• 2,461 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 5:40 pm

to get the onion off, wipe your hands on your stainless steel sinks...I think Bed bath and beyond even sells bars of stainless steel that look like a bar of soap....
either way, it works... for garlic too!

neat idea

#8 ShopnMom  OFFLINE  

ShopnMom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 10:07 am

Vinegar works for onion smells too! I purchase white vinegar by the gallon, use it in the kitchen, for mopping, in the laundry, cleaning the bathrooms... There is no end to the use of white vinegar.

#9 Karmarose  OFFLINE  

Karmarose

• 1,523 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 12:55 pm

I got one of those stainless steel bars for x-mas. I also bought the 5 for 10 at that sale and bought the kitchen spice. I'm so happy that I won't have garlic/onion hands anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users