Does Walmart discount more than 75% off?

dremerda999

My Walmart had a tree I really wanted, but the husband said no. We had already bought one, but I wanted another. He agreed if it went anymore off, we could get it. (Which I was fine with, like I said we already bought one.) They had well over 100 of this tree, it was originally $150.

So will they discount anymore? If so, when?

My Walmart had a tree I really wanted, but the husband said no. We had already bought one, but I wanted another. He agreed if it went anymore off, we could get it. (Which I was fine with, like I said we already bought one.) They had well over 100 of this tree, it was originally $150.

So will they discount anymore? If so, when?

sometime next week they will go to 90% off

Mine had a pretty good selection of things, but it was picked over fairly well. However, they had a massive supply of this particular tree. They had a pretty good supply left of a few other kinds. I am pretty sure that they will have these trees left when it goes to 90%.

Thanks for letting me know.

I was there yesterday and it was still 50% off. I even scanned a couple of things. My walmart always seems to be really slow when it comes to marking things down though.

I went to my Walmart today and they had almost nothing left and it was 75% off....I can't imagine what they would have when it hit 90% off.

75% off here. One Walmart was totally picked over (brand new one everyone seems to run to now) and the other one a little further away. I was shocked at how well stocked they were. I was fortunate enough to be right next to an employee putting a cart away that they gathered throughout the store of displaced items. I got several cologne sets and perfume sets. 2 different people stopped me to ask where I found them! They were Adidas Moves, Drakarr (sp), Black Stetson, and Curve for men. All under $5. Perfume set was Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson (edible set LOL) and Loves Baby Soft. I was so excited to grab those