anyone remember that post about returns????

christmasangel

What was Walmart's rule about returning these with out a receipt??? I tried to do it in May and they said that I returned to much without receipts and they had to get management's approval.

What it was was i had taken back a lot of wedding shower presents that were either duplicates or we didnt want, and the people didnt give me gift receipts.

well anyways. I want to return a present from my MIL that i know came from Walmart (it says so on the package) but I dont want them to get nasty and not let me.

So i guess i'm just wondering what the time frame is and how many returns. I havent returned anything since that time in may- so 7 months ago.

(did that make any sense???!?!?! LOL big ramble!)

Walmart corporate policy is 3 returns in a year with no receipt.

Each store is supposed to comply with that.

If you have a valid return, let them get managements approval, they're just supposed to "watch" the people that return constantly but it sounds like you aren't trying to rip them off so no worries. :)

That is what I was thinking, If worse came to worse I would just make the hubby or my mom go in with me. They punch in your driver's lincense #.

It was hard right after my bridal shower. We got a bunch of duplicates- and then you always get the people who buy you things that werent on your registry.

Thanks everyone!

At our Walmart the 3 return rule is suspended during the holiday season because of the need for it. Normally you dont get a gift card either, you have to exchange without reciept. During the holidays is the only time my Walmart does it that way. I have had 5 returns without reciepts in the last week and a half and it has been no problem.