Black Friday Countdown / Anticipation Thread [Merged]

Brad

For those anticipating the opening of the holiday exchanges a special message from the accounting firm of ShiShi, ShiShi and ShiShi...

Soon. Very soon. When Chief Elf's avatar changes you'll know it's about to go up ;)

Now a question from Chief Elf for those who have taken part or are thinking of taking part this year: do you like having a longer list of questions to answer or would you prefer to go shorter? I noticed a lot of blank spaces last year so maybe it needs to be condensed a bit. I do have a format in mind that I believe would work well and still provide people with enough info on their exchange person. Feedback will be accepted through Tuesday night only so I have time to get things ready. :)

I like the longer list. It gives you more options in determining a gift.

• Like 1

Was in Kmart yesterday and how about they already have the tore decked out for Christmas. All the tress and ornaments and everything is set up and being sold. I was like It is just to early for all of that, but it did make me by to toys for the DD - LOL

Awww.... the POWER of marketing - it'll get ya every time! ;)

Not so sure I will be out this BF.  I will be going to Charleston SC to visit my Son who will be at the Naval Base in Goose Creek for school.  He finishes Boot Camp on 10/10 and will head down there.  I am bringing Thanksgiving to him and some friends who will be there this year.  We will be arriving there on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, so unless there are really good ads I won't be hunting down stores.  Hoping to do most of my shopping online this year.  My Daughter wants a Go Pro camera.  Son wants nothing since he is trying to keep to the bare minimum of things because once he is in the fleet he wont have room for anything.  I am thinking gift cards mainly for food for him, and gift cards for stores for my Daughter.  They all will already have the new iPhone 6s so that is also part of their Xmas gifts.

• 2 weeks later...