when does Walmart hits 75%?

simonalex

A friend of mine that works at a WM in NC told me that Christmas items are supposed to be 75% off on Friday, if not tomorrow.

Thursday or Friday:confused: I am also wondering about the Target one too. So far no one can confirm either. I don't want to travel 20 miles and find out it isn't going on.

Guest RedStateGirl

Thursday or Friday:confused: I am also wondering about the Target one too. So far no one can confirm either. I don't want to travel 20 miles and find out it isn't going on.

Depending on the particular Target store, some say tomorrow and some say Friday, mine stated to me that tomorrow they will go to 75% off. I am so there!!!

I called my two of my area Wal-Marts they both told me they are still currently at 50%, they will be going to 75% but didn't know when.

Target told me they are currently at 50%

ShopKo told me they are currently at 60%, these are the stores located in Lincoln, Nebraska.

I am not really sure what my Wal-Mart is at right now, everything is marked 50% off but I got some stuff that seemed much cheaper. My favorite buy from yesterday was a twin pack of Oral-B Spinbrush Pro Max rechargeable toothbrushes for $5. I bought 4 packs of those and they still had quite a few left.

Was at both of ours today and they are still at 50%. first one still had a few things, but other had been picked completely clean. Only thing left at second one is christmas cards and considering I still have the ones I bought last year and never sent out, I don't think I'll be picking up any of those. I'm going back tomorrow, forgot to pay my WM credit card, and I'll check again and let ya know.

I went to 2 Walmarts today and both were 75% off. Still had a lot of stuff left. I know the first Walmart had huge signs at the entrance saying 50% off. However, once you got to the holiday section there were a handful of 75% off signs. In the end, everthing was in fact 75% off. I spent $42 and I got a ton of stuff. Including 2 large lawn decorations.

I went to my one Walmart and it was totally picked over. Decided once the kids got into bed to head off to the other 24 hour Walmart. My husband couldn't believe how late I was heading out there (9pm) but wanted to check it out as I will be busy tomorrow and Sunday. Well, I got over to the one a tad farther away and it was stocked! I got an over flowing cart full for only $47. Bath sets, Bratz gift sets, cologne sets/perfume sets, and make up sets. My daughter is always invited to birthday parties etc so I know I can use a lot of it. Got my mom a bath set for next year and my MIL. Drakarr (sp) cologne set w/ aftershave for $4!! Curve for men aftershave, cologne, and soap for only $5. I can use all this stuff throughout the year. Between 4 nieces and nephews, 2 sets of grandparents, and my own husband and kids, I got TONS of my gifts bought between day after christmas and today at 75% off.