Tires for a Jeep Grand Cherokee...

hevnsnt

Well, it is about that time again..

Looking for some good deals on tires.. Anyone have any recommendations?

Costco B&M?

Just buy 3 and use your spare as the 4th... why drive around with a brand new tire in the back of your truck when pretty much anything will do for a spare?

I don't really know, as I haven't shopped around for tires very much. I believe Costco has stopped selling some of the lower-end tires, so maybe not. They also used to have a lifetime guarantee - if you got a flat tire they'd fix it or replace it for free. Not sure if they still have that, RossMAN could probably confirm.

I dunno Ross, Les Schwab's customer service is typically unbeatable. It's good enough to get my repeat business even if Costco might beat them on price. Normally I wouldn't say that, but I've always had great CS at Les Schwab (they've fixed flats and rotated tires for me for free on several occasions).

I dunno Ross, Les Schwab's customer service is typically unbeatable. It's good enough to get my repeat business even if Costco might beat them on price. Normally I wouldn't say that, but I've always had great CS at Les Schwab (they've fixed flats and rotated tires for me for free on several occasions).

Agreed but they're only available in WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT and MT :fedora: