Yankee Candle

hannahs_momma

I rung CS this morning after looking at my invoice..Only to find out that they are only sending ONE candle..Or the rest are backorded and one cancelled....And when the rest are sent my shipping will be pro rata...:( :( ..And I ordered all these on the day the sale came out....:mad:

I ordered some on Dec. 27th and still havent received them. when i check on my order, all it says is "in process". I am going to give it another week since there was New Years in there and they were probably closed.

I emailed them. I didn't have my order # and they got right back to me.

Try this:

If you have any questions about your order please call our customer service department at 800-862-9483 or send us an email at [email protected]

My order arrived today! I just placed another order, so the code's still working fine.

French Vanilla 01/06/06 2 $8.99 SALE $4.50 $9.00

Home for the Holidays® Yes 1 $13.99 SALE $7.00 $7.00

Home for the Holidays® Yes 2 $9.99 SALE $5.00 $10.00

Subtotal for Recipient $26.00

Subtotal Savings $10.00

Shipping Costs Economy (UPS or USPS) $5.00

Tax $1.94

Order Total $22.94

I rung CS this morning after looking at my invoice..Only to find out that they are only sending ONE candle..Or the rest are backorded and one cancelled....And when the rest are sent my shipping will be pro rata...:( :( ..And I ordered all these on the day the sale came out....:mad:

2 were cancelled off my first order too, but they still applied the discount, I ended up with 4 good sized candles for just over $16 shipped. :D

Wow, Finally got my order I placed on the 27th. Thought it would never get here.

Speaking of after Christmas sale. I noticed they have lowered the price of some of their candles. The Sweet Pea, Tropical Vanilla, Tangerine Peach, MacIntosh and some of the others(not the Housewarmers) Reg 17.99 went down to $4.50 - That's 75% off of Yankee Candles!!!

I couldn't resist, I ordered a few more for gifts. The coupon REQ99 ($10 off $25 ) is still good!!

Just received my order yesterday...I ordered all tins to give to family on mother's day. They were not packed well...lots of room to bang around. 2 of the tins were very banged up on the top so they are replacing those for me...I was pleased with their customer service.

Wow, Finally got my order I placed on the 27th. Thought it would never get here.

Speaking of after Christmas sale. I noticed they have lowered the price of some of their candles. The Sweet Pea, Tropical Vanilla, Tangerine Peach, MacIntosh and some of the others(not the Housewarmers) Reg 17.99 went down to $4.50 - That's 75% off of Yankee Candles!!!

I couldn't resist, I ordered a few more for gifts. The coupon REQ99 ($10 off $25 ) is still good!!

Thanks for the heads up, I couldn't resist either! These are being put up for Birthday and maybe even Christmas presents ;) for my mom!

I just got:

Product Available? Qty Price Total

macintosh Yes 1 $17.99 SALE $4.50 $4.50

Ginger & Green Tea Yes 1 $20.99 SALE $5.25 $5.25

Tangerine Peach Yes 1 $17.99 SALE $4.50 $4.50

Tropical Vanilla 01/23/06 1 $17.99 SALE $4.50 $4.50

Wedding Day® Yes 1 $21.99 SALE $11.00 $11.00

Subtotal for Recipient $29.75

Subtotal Savings $10.00

Shipping Costs Economy (UPS or USPS) $5.00

Tax $1.98

Merchandise Subtotal

$29.75

Subtotal Savings $10.00

Total Shipping Costs $5.00

Total Taxes $1.98

Order Total $26.73 Normally this would have cost me $96.95 before tax and shipping!!! I'm psyched!

Thanks so much for the sweet deal you found for $4.50, I just placed my 4th order since Christmas :angel1: