Holiday Birthday

mee081224

Happy Brithday everyone!!!

I don't have a birthday in Dec. but our wedding aniv(sp) was Dec. 23 so I know how you feel. Money was always to tight to buy each other a Christmas gift much less an anv gift. We always spent what we had on the kids & family. Plus its to close to Christmas to go on a trip. But my husband does take the 23rd off & we spend the day together going to movies, shopping & going out to eat. Next yr I think we will try to take a trip after Christmas. I can dream anyway.

Hubbys is the 28th! Reading all of your posts really makes me understand a little more why he hates it so much!!!

I promise to go out tomorrow and buy birthday paper and never to give birthday/christmas gifts!

LOL

He is bad about it too..cause he hates waiting and often says "just givethem to me now!!"

xxoo

I wanted to see who else has a crummy birthday during the holidays, mine is today, so basically i dont have a birthday, i am 25 now, so now i am excited that i dunt have a birthday so i wont get older lol ;) but it would of been nice as a child lol....i know i am old too when i got excited that i got a digital scale lol to measure my weight

My sons birthday is today too. He is 15. We always wait an extra few days to do something special for him so it doe not get lost in the holiday, but we did take him out for lunch today. Happy birthday to you !!

Well I just had to respond to this post. My nephew was born 12/22/05!!!! We have all made the promise that he will not get jipped. AND that gives me an excuse to buy more for him!! They werent allowed to come home from the hospital till 12/26 (C-section) so he spent his first christmas at the hospital. Next year he will be a riot!!

He is the first grandbaby in the family, we have all waited patiently for one to come along, well not Grandma, she wasnt so patient! LOL

I lauged because my husband and I said it took some time off of us (we are the newlyweds) no pressure now! LOL