milton bradley battle ball at tru!!!

zeebas

Hi ;)

I just wanted to pass this on to everyone, Toys R US, has a deal where if you buy 25 $ worth of milton bradley, hasbro, etc.....games you get a $ 10.00 gift card............Well their Battle Ball game (it's a football board game, really nice comes with lil miniatures) is on clearance for $4.97. ADD to that (I bought 6) the 5 off 25 purchase coupon............and VOILA 6 games that are supposed to cost 24.99 EACH came out to $ 16 and change for all 6!!!!!!!!!

just thought I should pass this along!:trampolin

Just wanted to add that many milton bradley/hasbro games also have a rebate on them if you purchase before 1/15/2006

http://www.hasbro.com/miltonbradley/mbhp/mbhp_rebate_form.pdf

Rebate Amounts:

Monopoly - $3

Clue - $3

Life - $3

Sorry - $3

Jenga - $3

Scrabble - $3

Guess Who - $2

Operation - $2

Battleship - $2

Connect Four - $2

Twister - $2

Trouble - $2

Details:

1. BUY: Any of the participating games listed on the rebate form.

Limit ONE REBATE per GAME, per HOUSEHOLD.

2. PRINT: The rebate form.

3. COMPLETE: Your request by checking off the boxes next to the game(s) purchased and filling in your mailing information.

4. WRITE: The 10-digit product UPC numbers from your games purchased into the spaces provided.

5. MAIL-IN: The completed certificate and your original cash register receipt(s) (no photo copies) dated between November 1, 2005 and January 15, 2006 to:

GAMES MAKE GREAT GIFTS REBATE

P.O. Box 8048, Young America, MN 55551-8048

I was at TRU this morning and they had taken down all the signs for the $10.00 gift card with $25.00 worth of games - the guy at the checkout said the promotion is over - I complained because there were still some signs in the game department and they gave me the $10.00 gift card but still said the promotion is over - I thought it ran until this Saturday???

Edited to add: That's a GREAT price for the battleball game, I bought it last year at the regular price of like $29.99 and DS(9) loves that game.

The checkout guy was incorrect. If he would of looked at the copy of the Sunday ad, he would have read on the back page that this offer runs from 12/18 to 12/24/05. You can use the $10.00 through 1/31/06. I'd take your receipt back and have them make this right. Hasbro & Toys R Us, go to alot of expense to run promotions like this. They want the consumer to receive the benefit of the gift card/rebate. It's win, win all the way around.

The checkout guy was incorrect. If he would of looked at the copy of the Sunday ad, he would have read on the back page that this offer runs from 12/18 to 12/24/05. You can use the $10.00 through 1/31/06. I'd take your receipt back and have them make this right. Hasbro & Toys R Us, go to alot of expense to run promotions like this. They want the consumer to receive the benefit of the gift card/rebate. It's win, win all the way around.

I did before I left the store - I went straight to the service desk and told them if the promotion was over to take down the signs in the game department, the lady gave me the $10.00 gift card but told another employee that they were told this morning the promotion is over, it won't ring up and told her to go take down the signs - so unfair to everyone shopping today and tomorrow.

I would of gone back tonight and bought more games - not now though.

Hi ;)

I just wanted to pass this on to everyone, Toys R US, has a deal where if you buy 25 $ worth of milton bradley, hasbro, etc.....games you get a $ 10.00 gift card............Well their Battle Ball game (it's a football board game, really nice comes with lil miniatures) is on clearance for $4.97. ADD to that (I bought 6) the 5 off 25 purchase coupon............and VOILA 6 games that are supposed to cost 24.99 EACH came out to $ 16 and change for all 6!!!!!!!!!

just thought I should pass this along!:trampolin

My son got Battle Ball last year for christmas. He loves it. Great game

The store I was at tonight was having trouble getting the deal to work for the lady in line in front of me. The manager came over and just have her $10 off her order on the spot, which was fine with her. I only made it to the video game section and that took forever, so I didn't make it to the other side of the store. Espeically since there were NO carts anywhere to be found and I was exhausted already from holding games for so long.

I went to TRU this morning to get the special on PS2 games for $9.98. I bought 12 games total but checked out four times so that I could use the $5 off coupons. Really got some good deals. Then I looked through the board game section and found Battle Ball game (noted previously) for $4.97.

TRU also has Birthday Edition Sorry..... $4.97

Yahtzee Jr. Duel Masters....................$4.97

Yahtzee Deluxe Poker .......................$4.97

Clue FX talking electronic ..................$9.97

Risk in the collectible tin..................$14.97

In the Crayola /Playdough Section I found Play-Soap Factory $4.49 regular $8.98 w/36 Piece deluxe edition for play-time in the bathtub. My daughter and niece will both get one.

I divided my game purchases into $25(estimates) and used a $5 coupon three more times. Now I just need to mail in my Hasbro Game rebate to save more money.

I missed the Bop It game and I did not know about the $10 gift card. I will be going back in the morning to get my gift card.

Thanks so much to Gottadeal forums and all the good deals that everyone contributes. You have helped me save money on my Christmas shopping

Merry Christmas

Just got SNL Trivial Pursuit for $4.97. Also, Duck, Duck Goose, Lizzie Maguire game, and Cranium Hoopla were all $4.97 each! Great deal, though they wouldn't give me the $10 GC like in the ad b/c they said they were out and it was "as supplies last". At least I used the $5.00 off $25.00 coupon.