Clearance at Walmart

shanni

I don't know if it's because my Walmart is in the process of changing to a superwalmart or what but I got my daughter winter pajama sets for $5.00 each, some long sleeve shirts for $1.00 each and a couple sweaters for $3.00 all on clearance racks.

Is it just my Walmart?

Don't even get me started on Walmart pricing.

I picked up a Video Now disc at one Walmart on sale and found out that my friend was sending it to my daughter for Christmas. Went to another Walmart to exchange it - and they didn't have it on sale.

I told them that I had bought the item less than 1/2 hour ago and I was advised that they do not honor other Walmart prices. HUH? They will PM other retailers but not their own store ????

I had to ask to speak to a mgr .. and because I had just bought the item that day .. they honored the price on the exchange.

One of the reasons I do not like shopping @ Wallyworld.

my walmart always has great prices on stuff just depends on what you are looking for .. they have carts up front usally every weekend.. with stuff 50% of what price is marked. or 1.00 items and cheaper.. we just did a remodel always been a super center but they were no longer the biggest around so went bigger they have carts and cart before there re grand opening.. and they re did candy checkouts this summer in aug they had carts full of candy 4-1.00 and it was the nerd ropes ,big push pops, big tubes of m&m's really good stuff and most of it is like a 1.00 reg price

i got a hole freaking walmart sack of the stuff was heading out of town and stopped in to get something on way.. hubby's family was happy as could be we were headed to a wedding out of town..

I get great items on clearance at WM...not too long ago I picked up my son 12 pair of denim shorts for next summer, $1.00 each....who can beat that??They were marked $15 regularly so I think I did pretty darn good. End of season sales are the best time to get the deals!

Guest Deals4Me

oh yeah...I love walmart clearance...

But around ours, you wont see much clearance during this time of year...After christmas they bring it ALL back out...and then theres like 5 aisles in the back by l&g

ours is clearancing out summer stuff big time now, and is also starting with the winter too. I bought my nephew 9 sleeveless shirts today of all colors for 50 cents each! i have also noticed that the winter stuff is coming down in price. an outfit i bought him for xmas was originally 7.88 and its now 4.97. I have also noticed they are starting to come out with spring stuff. White, pink, yellow t shirts and pastel outfits.

I love our WM's clearance. I got my two youngest sons some of those sleeveless shirts for .50 also! They will have plenty to play in when the weather warms up.I have also noticed that they are cheaper now on some of the things I buy my kids. My girls love their sports wear and it will go on clearance right after Christmas. It will still be cool enough here for them to wear it for a while before it gets too warm.

I was in WM today and they are starting to put some things on clearance now. Not Christmas stuff, but some of the gift baskets and other small things. They are probably hoping to get rid of some of the gift sets because they are fully stocked on them with just a couple of days to go!

I am wondering the same thing...lol

I think I'll set my alarm for like 5am. I live like 5 minutes from Walmart. If anything, most of the stores open at 6am so maybe the prices go into effect then? It will be like BF! LOL.

I want to get 2 Stetson Black cologne sets, makeup sets for my daughter, and a nice bath set for my Mother in Law. Also, christmas stuff for next year. My husband thinks Im nuts going again but he doesn't realize a lot of the sets my daughter opened today were items I bought and stored since last year! It saves a ton to buy now for later. Theres always birthdays too to think about. He just doesn't realize!