Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

toysrus coupon for $5 off of $25

3 replies to this topic

#1 GingerGirlNC  OFFLINE  

GingerGirlNC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 20, 2005 - 10:21 am

Can someone point me in the direction for the coupon that was posted before black friday? I have done a search but can't seem to find it.. it was good until the 23rd I believe... Thanks!:) I guess I didn't look very well... lol... found it.... sorry...

#2 Guest_Deals4Me_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_Deals4Me_*
  • Member since --

Posted Dec 20, 2005 - 11:15 am

Its good till the 25th, but call and make sure your store will accept it...I had to fight with mine to get them to take it...

#3 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• 22,820 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 20, 2005 - 11:25 am

Just thought I would let you, that my TRU has these little books/magazine thing that are about the size of half a page of paper but have many pages in them. It is titled something like, Oh, I can't remember, just ask the customer service if they have the one for Kids with disabillities book. It might be called Kidabilities. In the back of the book, there is a coupon for $5 off $25. YOu might also find this book where they place the weekly flyers in store. HTH

#4 soleglo  OFFLINE  

soleglo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 21, 2005 - 3:18 am

Type toys-r-us (exactly like that) in the search box on this site and that thread will come up. Just tried it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users