BBW - Shower Gels and Bubble Baths $5

bravesrule62382

All of the Bath & Body Works around here (San Antonio) have their bubble baths and shower gels on sale for $5. I got a couple of sets and put them together with coordinating body splashes that I got a couple of weeks ago for $5

UPDATE: This offer is now available online and is available with the B3G1. Also use the code PERFECTTEN before 12/23 and get $10 off any $35 purchase! This means you can get 9 shower gels/bubble baths (or combo of both) for $25 + shipping ($7 = $32 total). This comes out to $3.55 an item :)

UPDATE: The online sale seems to have ended, don't know it this applies to brick & mortar as well...

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered 8 of the basket sets on sale 75% off Tuesday, and today I get an email that the order has been canceled. Thursday I got one that said they were on backorder?? I am so mad, it took forever to find the two baskets that would go in my shopping cart! Anyone else have this happen?

Alot of us ordered some Pans from Macy's and we all got orders cancelled because they were out of stock, but still left the item online for hours for the price. You talking about hitting 12 on the rictor scale. I know the feeling, after you spend alot of time looking for the right thing to purchase, and it takes 2 to 3 days for the transaction to go thru to get credited back on your charge card. I would call corporate, they probably wont do anything, but I would ask if they would comphensate you for going thru all the trouble. Maybe they will give you a gift certificate or something. Doesnt hurt to ask. When this happens to me, Im always blowing my horn, because its not right. I think they should have to honor what they put online, just like they would have to in the stores.

I tried the 800 number and was on hold for 21 minutes and hung up. I will try again later when I more patience!:cry2: I have not check my cc yet, but if the charge is still on there I might lose it:)

I wonder why all of the bbw stores around me are only 40 off the baskets? I wish they would hurry up and go down.

Just rung them and they are comming back today..But the Bags are back, (black only) for a short time...They are also updating there specials for this afternnon....

Great, they are putting more stuff on so I can spend time ordering it and getting it canceled in a few days!