Meijer Roboraptor and Robosapien

n13n13

I just left Meijer in Sterling Heights, Michigan and got the Roboraptor for $44.95 and the Robosapien for $35.95! They had these big orange barcoded stickers on them with the reduced price. There were about 12 raptors and 8 of the robosapiens left on the shelf.

Nikki

Is that the Meijers at Sterling Heights on Vandyke and 16mile road. I just bought one at Meijers in Oxford for 79.99. You got a much better price.

I went to the one on Hall east of Schoenherr. Maybe you can get a price adjustment?

I just called the Hall Road store and they said it was 110. Do you think that the sales people are just being lazy or the rest of the raptors dont have the clearance label? Did yours, or did it ring up on sale?;)

Maybe their computer still shows it at regular price.

They have to scan the label and the ones on the top shelf have the label on the side. They were in the back of the aisle near the board games.

When I went to the check out if you scanned the regular barcode it rang up at the regular price - I had to point out the big orange label on the front with the new price.

It would be worth a little bit of a drive to go to that store if it isn't too far for you to go tonight.

My friend went to Meijers and the manager wondered why people were bringing back roboraptors and rebuying the clearance roboraptors for 64%off. Power of the internet. My friend received an additional 20%off with her Meijer card, thats why mine was only $68.00 for both.:trampolin