Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2014

Brad

I was shocked to find all that garland! And I didn't even take all of it! There were still 7 boxes left after I took what I needed for me and my mom. Apparently my store had a lot of inventory in the back that never made it onto the floor for christmas.  They were bringing out lights and gift boxes and such on 90% day, which I've never seen before.  Not sure if I'll ever hit it this lucky again, but I am so happy with everything I was able to get this year. :)

Found girls xhiliration hipster undies for 0.49 a pack!! #036040125 unmarked in girls section. Found the boxers mentioned above and lots of market pantry granola bars (0.59 and cartwheel 5% off) all in normal spots. Also unmarked Nightmare before Christmas, griswald Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas and Christmas story tshirts in men's ringing 1.19 and 1.29

Found girls xhiliration hipster undies for 0.49 a pack!! #036040125 unmarked in girls section. Found the boxers mentioned above and lots of market pantry granola bars (0.59 and cartwheel 5% off) all in normal spots. Also unmarked Nightmare before Christmas, griswald Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas and Christmas story tshirts in men's ringing 1.19 and 1.29

What! WhAT? what do the nightmare shirts look like? How could we have missed those

• Like 1

What department are the socks in that you are finding

I found the 4 pack box of holiday socks hanging in mens dept. I found a single pairs of what looks like girls socks in kids dept too. Plus a couple of red older girls shirts with "Joy" written in different glitter colors

What! WhAT? what do the nightmare shirts look like? How could we have missed those

They are a faded looking black with just Jacks face...my aunt is a huge Nightmare fan so I had to snag one for her, mine were unmarked I just scanned. I will add a pic in minute.

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

It was not salvaged at one of the stores I went to today. I also got lucky, they had four boxes of led pinecone bell lights at 17.99 a piece so I grabbed them for 1.79. They were not even there at 50% off so Im guessing it was a return or they just found them in the back..hurray for me =)

• Like 1

Hit the hidden deal mother lode at the Shawnee Mission & Metcalf store in KC. There are still some things there if you are in the area. Men's t - shirts. ..I got two and left 3 there...One Griswold, one Home Alone, one Nightmare before Christmas. (I got a Griswold and a Peanuts one). There are also 2 boxer gift boxes...Both Christmas Story (those are near the Guiness boxers). I also got some Peanuts pajama pants. Only saw one pair but didn't really search.

There are two pairs of toddler pj's still there hanging on the clearance rack.

More later. ..

Okay, back from picking up the kids.  Here is a photo of what I got.  There are still a ton of the girls headbands (big girls section) at the Shawnee Mission/Metcalf store.  As mentioned before, still some men's t-shirts and boxer shorts, too.  (These are NOT the boxer briefs, but regular boxers in gift tins...you can see the little one with the "major award" on it in the photo). 

I think there were still some peppermint marshmallows (regular section) and there were at least two of the Ice Breakers gum left (in the regular candy/gum aisle). 

I got the last of the Goody hair bands, but included them in case anyone else wants to look for them.  They have a black polkadot label (the reg. priced ones were a solid black). 

Oh, and I mentioned the toddler pjs that are still there...they are one pink and one green...button down top flannel-ish material.  Scanned a TON of pjs in the big kid sections and none were 90% off. 

ETA:  The pink watch in the little circular package...there were at least two of those left, too...in the big girls section with the accessories...on the opposite side of the little stand from the headbands.  One pink and one yellow left.

post-172202-0-41705400-1389131505_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sarasuzymama

I was also at the Mission store this afternoon! Funny :) There is a very nice deal on garbage bags that some might have luck finding. There are Glad ForceFlex Odor Shield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags (90 count) on clearance for 1/2 price... $7.48 (reg. 14.99) They are also prompting for a $5 giftcard when you buy 3. Not a bad deal if you need them. Look for Fresh Vanilla Scent. THAT is the one that was on sale for me. I found them in the regular aisle. I haven't looked for coupons yet, so I don't know if any exist currently for Glad garbage bags, but that would make the deal much sweeter for sure! This was at the Mission Store.

I also found TWO Venturi wine aerator gift kits (Mission Store). Absolutely the deal of my day. Regular 59.99 for 5.99. They are a 2 pack, so actually TWO aerators for 5.99. Love ours and look forward to gifting these to friends :) Here is a pic

http://vinturi.com/cmsimages/set.jpg

I was happy to have found several of the Goodie hair elastics since my 3 daughters go through them pretty quick. They are in tubes for 19 cents. (Ward Pkwy Store)

... and a nordic ware silicone mini spatula for 39 cents (Mission Store).

Also found several little power massagers (8.99) for 89 cents. There is an on/off button and the little feet vibrate. Cute stocking stuffers. (Mission Store)

http://img.rakuten.com/PIC/62840584/0/1/300/62840584.jpg

Edited by KC-Traderbear

Also forgot to mention. I was at my least favorite store in the city early this morning-- Ward Pkwy. Online tracker shows they have Bell interactive story dog. I know those trackers aren't always up to date; add that to the fact that this store has the highest theft in the city, so it probably still shows available even though they are no where to be seen.

I didn't bank on them finding any in the back room. The guy was nice and checked for me, but I don't know how hard he checked. It wouldn't surprise me if this store had a whole box of them in the back that will be wheeled out the day it goes to salvage! They don't do a great job on keeping inventory stocked, which is probably why they have SOOO much stuff left every holiday!  

Not a huge deal but was hoping to find Bell to go with my daughter's Jingle dog.

One more thing... the Betty Crocker Molasses cookie mix is ringing up 56 cents and if you buy 10, you get a $5 giftcard. I like these for my pre teen daughters who are just learning to cook. At that price I just leave them to do it all on their own. I don't care if they screw up! :)-- which is pretty hard to do since all you have to do is add egg, water, oil.... There are still many, many bags of these left at Oak Park. They are on an end shelf unit, not the aisle.

Any ideas on when toys are going to go to 70%? Last year I think it was around the 17th or so but it is already the 8th and my stores are both still holding at 30% with only a few things at 50%.....

In years past (a few years) it was always the 2nd Thursday of January.  So, that would be this week.  However, last year it was the 17th.  So, I guess I would say it could be either day and I would check both this Thursday (or today) and next.  One of my stores has already consolodated everything into one aisle and the other had not, but that isn't always an indication.

Good luck!  I am trying not to care about it this year as my kids are past most of the toys, but I can't help but want to be in on the action!  There are a couple of things that they woudl like that I've seen marked down so I'll have to at least check it out.