Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2014

Brad

all 3 stores still 70% with food at 50%.1 was being boxed up, the father away one was pretty empty other than food and trees so I'm going to have my mom stalk the third store til this weekend for me. I found a motherload of gallon freezer bags. I was iffy about ziploc bags since 15-20 for .89 didn't seem a deal but 36 freezer ones for same price does :)

My store was 90% off. Was late getting there but still managed to get a ton of led lights!! Saved over $450.00

asenap01 - Where are you?!!

I didn't bother going out today since ours just went 70% on Monday, but now we're supposed to have a big snow storm coming in tonight through Friday....wonder if anything will be left?

Any movement on toys? I am waiting for barbie clearance to go further than 30%

Daughters bday is next month and all she wants are barbies because I mistakenly told her at 4 that she was too young for barbies and she'd be ready at 5...lol little did I know she'd still tear dolls apart at almost 5!

I bought some last Xmas and have had them tucked away all this time.

Darn!! Just 70 again here today - snow didn't fall overnight as expected, so schools were open & I thought I'd check out Target. Lots of ball ornaments, bows, and various other stuff left here. I thought maybe with the impending doom of "Hercules" they might go 90 today. :(

I don`t think the stores went 90% yesterday. I checked another target blog and not a single person reporting anything other than 70%.

My store was 90% off. Was late getting there but still managed to get a ton of led lights!! Saved over $450.00

I also haven't seen any other reports of 90%... asenap01 maybe double check the math to see if it was really 90%?  It would be highly unusual for just one store to go 90% one day and zero others the same day or the next day.  If yours was really 90% I'm jealous :)

Edited by boredbread

Jealous!! I have been stalking ours in Ann Arbor, MI (even braving the snow storms!) for the past few days. Bummed it was still 70 here. How odd ok, went and others didn't. Thanks for posting your receipt gives me hope for going tomorrow.

You said it is a new store, right?  I wonder if that is why it went 90 so soon.  I saw one other person on allthingstarget.com say they got one of the art sets for 90% off yesterday.  That was strange though because the other they bought was 70.  It should either be all or nothing, I would think...unless the 70 was a normal markdown and not a holiday markdown and the sticker was just missed? 

I bought some lights at 70% off that I am going to take back! Sure wish they would just let me rebuy them! Lol

good luck with this :( The seasonal policy changed sometime ago and they no loner allow this. I had a huge issue halloween before last regarding being unable to return clearance stuff.

still 70% here too

Any movement on toys? I am waiting for barbie clearance to go further than 30%

Daughters bday is next month and all she wants are barbies because I mistakenly told her at 4 that she was too young for barbies and she'd be ready at 5...lol little did I know she'd still tear dolls apart at almost 5!

I bought some last Xmas and have had them tucked away all this time.

Barbies were 50% in Burlington, NC today....saw several nice ones left.

I bought some lights at 70% off that I am going to take back! Sure wish they would just let me rebuy them! Lol

good luck with this :( The seasonal policy changed sometime ago and they no loner allow this. I had a huge issue halloween before last regarding being unable to return clearance stuff.

I returned yesterday what I bought at 50% cause I re-bought at 70%. All the policy says is "Holiday items may have modified return policies" which can mean anything. That's a bummer to hear your store gave you a hard time. I'm lucky that I haven't had any issues thus far at several of my stores. Edited by shorty4014

Doesn't mean anything, (I realize that), but I have a receipt from last year (2012/13) showing holiday purchases I made on January 4th for 70% off and January 5th for 90% off. :) 

Also the year prior (2011/12)... stuff I bought on January 4th was 70% off and I didn't have a receipt for 90% until the 6th (but maybe i missed the first day of 90 that year??)

I know when it gets this close to 90% people check everyday no matter what past history might show. Just thought I'd throw that out there!

You said it is a new store, right? I wonder if that is why it went 90 so soon. I saw one other person on allthingstarget.com say they got one of the art sets for 90% off yesterday. That was strange though because the other they bought was 70. It should either be all or nothing, I would think...unless the 70 was a normal markdown and not a holiday markdown and the sticker was just missed?

what kind of art sets are you talking about? Since ourabis new I don't know what all they will clearance!!

Doesn't mean anything, (I realize that), but I have a receipt from last year (2012/13) showing holiday purchases I made on January 4th for 70% off and January 5th for 90% off. :)

Also the year prior (2011/12)... stuff I bought on January 4th was 70% off and I didn't have a receipt for 90% until the 6th (but maybe i missed the first day of 90 that year??)

I know when it gets this close to 90% people check everyday no matter what past history might show. Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Used to, years ago, all Targets were on a set schedule, that was so nice!  50% for one week, 75% on Dec 31 or Jan 1 for 1 week, then 90% on Jan 7 for 2 days.  The times keep getting shorter, which is good for impatient people like me!

• Like 1

what kind of art sets are you talking about? Since ourabis new I don't know what all they will clearance!!

The pic below are **NOT** the sets in holiday clearance, but this is the brand... Kid Made Modern.   There is a glitter kit, some christmas-y looking tape set, some sort of advent type calendar, and a few others ringing with holiday clearance.  I don't have any pics (were none left here), can't find any stock ones, and don't know if it is legitimate to take pics from someone else's webpage but you can find them if you look... 

http://kidmademodern.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Paints-New1.jpg

Edited by boredbread