Year-Round Black Friday Forum

Brad

We're going to keep a Black Friday sub-forum open all year this year. While I don't expect there to be much posting here in the next 7-8 months, if there is any news about Black Friday 2014 that comes up, we now have a place to discuss it.

I've also put the archives in this forum as well so all the Black Friday stuff is contained in this sub-forum all year long.

• Like 11

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone received their $10 rebate for the Kohl's crockpot from Black Friday? I received a postcard saying my UPS didn't contain the valid product number and I didn't purchase the product at an authorized retailer????

Got my rebates...I think i had 7 different rebates that I sent in.  On one of them they said the same thing to me that there was something wrong with UPC code, etc.  I contacted them via their on line chat and they told me to refax the info (I had made copies of everything...rebate forms, receipts, upc codes).  I refaxed it and very shortly thereafter the website updated that my rebate had gone through.  All of the rebates came withing a week of each other.  Totally happy!  After the rebates, all of the small appliances I bought cost me a whopping 1.87 each!!!

• 1 month later...

Planning is in full swing for 2014! The Vacationers have already bought their new 8 person command center and there are some great deals on other tents and supplies going on sporadically. We recently purchased a zero gravity chair as well.

• 4 months later...