Maybeline Makeup nearly free @ Kmart

noehlp

I don't believe this is a repeat, I didn't find it in search.

This is instore only.

KMart has ALL of there Maybeline Makeup 50% off! To top that off and get an even better deal some (about 1/4 at my Kmart) of the make up has coupons right on them. Most of the coupons are $2 off, but there are some that are $1 off.

For instance, their nailpolish is normally priced $3.70 or so, take 50% off and it is $1.85, then take the $2 off coupon that is on the bottle and WALLA it is FREE w/some credit to you. Note: some of the items like the powder is like $4.99, then 50% off $2.50, then coupon you pay $0.50 - not a bad price at all.

I bought 4 nail polishes, 1 powder foundation, 1 mascara, 1 blush, 1 lip gloss, and a couple other items, and total was like $4 w/tax.

Tomorrow I am going to hit my other KMart.

I did not buy all the couponed items today, so as to not be greedy and to let others share in this deal. I just bought 1 of the colors for each item I bought.

Good luck! Check out your KMART!

Oh one more thing, you have to check through each product, as the ones that had the coupons were way in the back!

Patty:banana01:

OMG awesome!!! i have to go to kmart tomorrow anyway so i will def be stocking up...do you remember if there were coupons on any of the mascaras?

I didn't see any on mascaras, but I had a coupon from a magazine. However, I bet there are ones on mascara, just not at that store.

Good luck and enjoy!

Patty

Also, for the men on the board - Trust me, your wife or s.o. female family members would highly appreciate makeup for a gift, that is as long as you know she wears Maybeline.

As for everyone - these are going to make great stocking stuffers. Actually for my oldest dd this will be some her presents as she asked for make up and then things that cost at least a few hundred (of those she won't be getting).

Man, kids nowadays ask for the darndest things. She wanted a real laptop, her own television, a cell phone (real again), flat screen tv, her own computer (we have 3!!!), fur coat, mini refrigerator, leather jacket, spongebob tv, etc. All of those are out of my budget, I am a single mom can't afford toys that cost $80 & up for 1 thing.

Sorry for OT

Patty

Is the sale good through Saturday? I would love to get some for my angel tree kid and my daughter and niece for Christmas. Oh, and I could send some to the women's shelter...I'm sure they would love that. Thanks for the post OP.

yeah now that i heard this im pretty sure i saw it in the weekly paper, so it would be thru saturday

Well, I hit the Westside Kmart here in Cedar Rapids. I got 8 more things. A foundation, 4 or 5 nail polishes, mascara, eye liners. As I was checking out, the cashier informed me that 'You know some lady was here earlier today and she bought a whole bunch of this stuff with the coupons, she thought she got it all.' I just chuckled.

Now, I wonder who it was, probably someone from one of these boards. We gotta share, don't take em all. ;)

Sometime tomorrow or Saturday when I get a chance to sneak the bags in the house I will post exactly what I got and for how little.

And someone posted that their Kmart didn't have any, make sure you look really hard as the lady that was @ Kmart today before me thought she bought them all and I still found 8. And also check all of your Kmarts.

These are FANTASTIC deals!

Patty:g_dance:

As for the coupons, the ones on my makeup were very small, a tiny bit bigger than the size of a chiclet. They were bright green or orange. HTH

Okay, here is the loot I got from both stores total:

3 of LIQUID EYES

3 of FOREVER LIP PENCIL

6 of NAILPOLISH

1 of FOUNDATION

2 of MASCARA

1 of PRESSED POWDER

1 of EYESHADOW

Total before 50% - $75.84

Total after 50% - $37.92

Total coupoons - $-30.00

Total I paid - $-7.92

What I saved - $67.92 :)

Oh goody,,,I am taking the kids to Kmart as one of the stores we are shopping at tomorrow. While they are shopping for presents I will have to go check this out. These will make great stocking stuffers for my 2 teen dtrs. Now if they have some then I will be all set with their Christmas stockings. Thanks for a wonderful post,,OP.

Thanks for the tip noehlp.

I hit target to find the vibrance thing, was about to walk out empty handed, but walked right by them on an end cap. :)

Also went to kmart, ALOT of the makeup was already gone. There was hardly any that had coupons on them. But it was still a great deal at just 50% off. I did find a $1.00 off mascara coupon(wasnt directly on the package, it was a stack on the shelf).