Update 12/13: We're going to randomly award $10 Amazon e-gift cards to those who post deals in this thread over the next month or so. We're not going to announce it - we'll just PM you with the code
Amazon.com Toy Clearance Deal Posting Thread
It's getting to be the holiday season, time for GottaDeal members to start shopping for great toy deals on Amazon.com!
1) Please only post toy deals that have Amazon.com listed as the seller (which makes them eligible for Super Saver Shipping or Amazon Prime Shipping.
2) Please keep any discussion of the deals in here: Amazon Toy Deals Discussion Thread.
3) If what you are posting in here isn't a deal, it's not going to stay here. It will be deleted or moved to the discussion thread. Many members subscribe to this thread and therefore the only replies should be deals.
4) Deals that are part of their Lightning Deals are not clearance deals. Those belong in the Amazon thread in the Online Black Friday Sales sub-forum.
5) You are able to post more than 1 toy in each post, you can separate the deals if you'd like in your post
6) When posting a toy deal find, please remember to post the following: The toy name, the price (including the original price along with the sale price is preferred) and most importantly, a link to the toy on Amazon.com.
Another reminder, please post opinions of toys, other places to buy toys, Amazon.com customer service issues, etc... in the separate Amazon Toy Deals Discussion Thread.
So, with that in mind, let's get to posting Amazon.com toy finds! If you have questions on how to post the deals, please feel free to send me a PM or post your question over in the discussion thread linked above.