i feel like buying some DVDs

bockchow

ya!!!! Just found Xena Warrior Princess for $42 each. Seasons 1-4. :yelclap: Thanks Ross there goes some more money out of my pocket LOL

I bought all of the seasons of Xena that came out so far for a friend. Got them from amazon and they were from $50 to $60. Now the older seasons are even more. What a great deal will have to post this at the xena group.

Does anyone know of a good place to get VHS. I have been looking for some old WCW wrestling videos like Starcade, Great American Bash etc.?

I've been using netflix to rent movies. I think some of them have got lost though. Turn around time has been around 1-2 days. Anyways I have a coupon for a month of free rentals from netflix if anyone wants it.

Danyelle

Oh and on the fast turn around... they do. I usually get the dvds next day or 2 days. They have alot of distribution centers so that helps. Alot bigger selection than blockbuster too.

I returned 2 dvds on Thursday. But instead of putting them in the mailbox for the mailman to pickup I just dropped them by the post office because I had to buy stamps. Well I did not get my dvds yet. Usually I would get them on Saturday. I just got a email today from Netflix saying they had shipped them. Strange you would think they would be mailed faster from the postoffice than the mailman picking them up.