Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

A Miser Brothers' Christmas (Deluxe Edition) DVD REG $14.97 NOW $5.00 @ Amazon.com

3 replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

Long Time Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,194 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2013 - 2:05 pm

Cute stocking stuffer idea from Amazon.com
A Miser Brothers' Christmas (Deluxe Edition)
List Price: $14.97
Price: $5.00 Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $35 or Amazon Prime.
You Save: $8.98 (67%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

51yi-9hrMyL._SY300_.jpg

Special Features
  • What Makes Stop Motion Go?: The magic makers reveal their secrets

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com

Remember Snow Miser and Heat Miser, the two brothers who couldn't stop fighting in The Year Without a Santa Claus? They're back and they've been thrust into the most unexpected roles of potential saviors of Christmas thanks to the antics of their self-absorbed brother North Wind. North Wind is plotting to get rid of Santa and claim Christmas as his own holiday, but when his plans go awry, Snow Miser and Heat Miser are blamed for Santa's mishap and their mother, Mother Nature, decides that a fitting punishment is to force the boys to work together and take Santa's place during the holiday rush. Needless to say, the constantly feuding brothers don't work well together, but Mrs. Claus devises a plan involving the naughty and nice list that might just force the boys to put aside their rivalry and collaborate. A stop-animation production reminiscent of favorite Rankin-Bass holiday specials like Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, A Miser Brothers Christmas features hand-crafted, incredibly expressive puppets, richly detailed sets, excellent voice talent including Mickey Rooney as Santa, and a crisp, high definition picture that adds a whole new dimension of detail and clarity to the classic animation form. A 23-minute bonus featurette takes an in-depth look at everything from puppet construction to voice casting, the use of color in the film, and the patience and attention to detail required in stop animation, and features interview footage from producers, puppet makers, animators, voice actors, and many others. A Miser Brothers Christmas is an entertaining holiday film with attitude, conflict, and a great message about overcoming rivalry and working together. (Ages 3 and older). --Tami Horiuchi

LINK

Edited by magickallight, Dec 10, 2013 - 6:22 am.

:dazzler:  The deals are HEATING UP on GottaDeal.com  :surfing:

#2 elite2058  OFFLINE  

elite2058

• 21,823 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 10, 2013 - 5:51 am

Thats my favorite! Thanks!

“That best portion of a good man's life; His little, nameless, acts Of kindness and of love.” ;)

#3 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

Long Time Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,194 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 10, 2013 - 6:23 am

Thats my favorite! Thanks!

it just dropped another 99 cents! :) Now only $5.00. :)

:dazzler:  The deals are HEATING UP on GottaDeal.com  :surfing:

#4 sewblessed7  OFFLINE  

sewblessed7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 10, 2013 - 8:58 am

Down to $5 now

***Sorry, I hadn't refreshed my window so I didn't see PP say this already.  And for the life of me!  I can't figure out how to delete this comment.  Soooo....  Merry Christmas!  :)

Edited by sewblessed7, Dec 10, 2013 - 9:00 am.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users