Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Freebie site

2 replies to this topic

#1 phatladycoupons  OFFLINE  

phatladycoupons

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Dec 8, 2013 - 4:28 pm

Has any one tried Pinchme.com? I have gotten quite a bit of free stuff so far from this site.  You pick 3 products you want to try (they usually have 5 or 6 to choose from) and afterwards you just give your take on the products (3 or 4 questions for me so far). I think they start a new promotion every 4 to 6 weeks. And a lil loop hole I found, if you give your take asap after you got your freebies, you can pick the leftover freebies from the same promotion. At least I did. I'm gonna try it again next time see what happens. Good Luck!

#2 roxybabe962  OFFLINE  

roxybabe962

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 11, 2014 - 12:41 pm

I have love that site! Here's a new thing I just recently found and actually got a pair of black express shorts free
Free $20 Twice Women's Clothing +Extra $10 Off at checkout . See instructions below. Shipping is $5 and the credits CAN be used for the shipping making your order totally free (Pick clothing worth $25 and $5 shipping and use up your $30 Credit)

Click here, create a acct. & get a free $10 credit https://liketwice.com/KggTU
2. Click here and download the app from iTunes or just search the app store for "Twice" from your phone or tablet and download the app. Log in to the app with your username from step 1 and get another $10 credit
3. Use Coupon Code SURVEY10 at checkout for another $10 off OR you can Click here and take the quiz. You will get a code for 25% off. You can only use either the $10 or 25% off so if your order is $40 or more the 25% off is better.
4. Add anything to cart and checkout. They have a bunch of stuff for $9.95+. Shipping is $5, and if you have the $20 credit + extra $10 off will be totally free - even shipping costs are covered, no credit card required.

#3 roxybabe962  OFFLINE  

roxybabe962

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 13, 2014 - 7:23 pm

Love PinchME!! Great freebies!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users