Did your Amazon budget got thrown out window?

2chia

I was just doing my spreadsheet of the stuff I have bought and I was shocked.  I do say about 90% of my purchase was on Amazon !!!  My prime membership pays it self during Xmas season to cover that expense which doesn't seen much use during the rest of the year.

Did anyone else's Amazon budget got thrown out of the window ?  Imagine the Amazon warehouse person thinking, didn't she just made a purchase like ..... 10 min ago ?!!! 

I did 90% of my shopping on Amazon too! I love my Prime.  I pay it once a year like a bill, and it more than pays for itself. I'm spoiled by Amazon, with the free 2 day shipping and all the amazing deals. They matched everything other place's were offering like the $49 Bissel Little Green, the TVs, all the movies and video games...I bought a ton of stuff on there. I didn't make a budget but I definitely spent a lot. 

I haven't bought much during Black Friday/Cyber Monday on Amazon, but I have been making Christmas purchases since August, and 90% of them were from Amazon.  I love that I can just stack the boxes and keep them sealed, and my snooping boys don't have any idea what's in them.  This is my first year having Prime, and I honestly will never be without it now.  It's worth its weight in gold!!

• Like 1

I placed at least 5 more lightning deal orders today. My prime runs out on Wednesday, but I will just get another free trial on one of my amazon accounts. You can have a free trial once a year and I just keep staggering them. I can go a few months without needing it and then when I need it , I get another free trial. There is an upcoming kindle fire deal at 5 ET. Just got he text, but my two kindle fire hd's came today from best buy, so don't need any.