First in Line for 178 lap top

heffer569

So I got here plenty early thinking the lines would be long with teenagers who have nothing better to do and I'm first in line. There are lines for the 1 hour guarantee stuff and the 50" tv but not the lap top

And the line is right next to small appliances and towels and linen they did NOT think this through.

Also I am watching the employee go through the small appliances and take some for themselves it's an interesting place to be right about now.

• Like 2

They had 12 I wanted to video tape it but my phone died and it had been charging all day so it was weird. Walmart this year was weird not to many people and it seems like everyone came as families with little kids. There wasn't even any fighting.

LOTS of little kids!  And they were so overstimulated and cranky, and of course their parents are getting on to them.  I wanted to tell this one family "You know, the people staring at you aren't blaming the child!"

• Like 2

LOTS of little kids! And they were so overstimulated and cranky, and of course their parents are getting on to them. I wanted to tell this one family "You know, the people staring at you aren't blaming the child!"

I know right. I just went to a different Walmart and they had pretty much everything accept the laptops and the tv's I mean the had an ENTIRE skid of the sheets and the cheap appliances they also must have had like 20 of those electric jeeps they kept saying how it was much less crowded then years past.