Official One-and-Only "What I Got" & "My Black Friday Experience" Thread

Brad

JCP

3 Pairs of Arizona Jeans for DH (same size/style as always, but only one fits correctly!) $14.00 each

4 piece red luggage set for $39.99

MineCraft t-shirt $9

Meijer

2 of the xbox 360 rechargable battery packs and chargers $12.? each

HDMI cord $5.99

Target

Clue $5

Movies-Turbo, Pitchperfect, and Epic

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $20 or $25 can't remember right now

Menards

coffee warmer $3

Lava Lamp $6.99

3 Sleds $3.99 each?

Queen air mattress $25

• Like 1

!!!!!!  IMPORTANT !!!!   Bonton/Boston Store promo codes not applied correctly. Read your confirmation emails carefully!!!

I TRIED ordering online, but the last page showed the correct prices on the top of the page, and when I scrolled down to the bottom of the SAME page to another summary, a higher price was listed.

So I tried ordering by phone. They quoted me the correct prices so I placed the order.

When I received the confirmation email, it showed the incorrect prices.

I called again and they said they fixed it and that there was something wrong on the back end (not the web page) of the ordering process.

I'm going to have to check my credit card statement to be sure that it is right this time, because they won't send out another confirmation email.

ALWAYS Read your confirmation emails carefully!!!

• Like 1

Got the mini iPad deal from Walmart, turned around with the $100 gift card and bought the $98 32" TV.  Best news was that when I went to redeem the 1 hour gte, they had run out of that TV and I got an even better TV!  

Got all the dvds and blu rays I wanted.

Lines were so long at Target, we had to go back on Friday afternoon.

• Like 1

Okay, here is what I got!! :)

Kohls Online

Big and soft blanket - $8

Barbie car - $11

Singing Mickey Mouse - $18

Little People Zoo Talkers - $35

Savings from retail cost......$85

Toys R Us Online

Mickey Mouse Sofa - $30

Rock Elmo - $30

Savings from retail cost.....$60

Best Buy Online

10 DVDS @ 1.96 each - $20

Luke Bryan CD - $7

Savings from retail cost....probably around $30

Walmart Online

Playhouse - $80

Stanley Tool Cart - $88

RCA Dual DVD Player for Vehicle - $49

Savings from retail cost.....$120

Walmart In-Store

Now...I've got to really think as I wrapped a bunch of these already.... LOL

Toddler Pajamas - 7 sets @ 4.50 each - 31.50

Mickey Mouse slippers - 4.50

Recipe Tin - $3.00

Griddle - $10

Hand Vaccuum - $15

Garbage Cans - 2 @ $15 - $30

10 DVD's @ 1.96 = $20

Hunger Games on BluRay - $7

Truck - $10

Kids PJ Pants @ 4.50 each x2 = $9

Women's Velour Set @ $10 each x 2 = $20

Men's PJ Pants - $6

Mickey mouse book and toy - $6

Thomas the Train book and toy - $6

Kick box thing - $30

Hotwheels thing - $15

Roku - $40

I'm estimating my savings at close to $200 here...

And I got a ton of stuff on amazon.com for their lightning deals.... LOL - but I think I've saved well over $500 by shopping the deals...This is why Black Friday is so important to me! I can afford to buy way more than if I were to pay retail price!!

Here's what I got:

Best Buy - BIG KUDOS

Got $399 Ipad mini w/Retina 16GB for $213.99 w/$100 gift card  to replace $299 ipad mini w/$100 gift card.  BIGGEST MISTAKE  - I ordered $299 ipad mini w/$100 gift card and did in--store pickup cause was out of town.  They pulled wrong one, called to tell me didn't have any of original model and offered newer model with just $50 of $399.  I was not happy and didn't want to pay extra.  They kept it on hold til I got back.  Went there Sunday night and they were initially clueless and floor supervisor didn't know what to do.  Tried to get me to take newer model and pay more.  Told I didn't wanna do that.  Supervisor went to manager and they marked it down to $199.99 and put $200 on a BB gift card, swiped $100 of that and gave me a $100 gift card.  So, they REDEEMED themselves.  However, I learned NEVER do in-store pickup the week of BLACK FRIDAY.  Never had problem before.....shoulda  known better.

GTA V

Bio Shock Infinite

Kindle Fire HD

DR Dre Beats

60' Vizio Smart TV

32 GB Flash drive or other (LOL)

Hetiker 32' TV - $98

Walmart - 40' Samsung HDTV

Playstation controller - camaflouge???

Women's Velour sets - 5

Amazon - 

Books - Sycamour Row, Car Story, Champion, 4 book sets

Pineapple slicer

Groupon - Call of Duty

Did all my shopping online mostly.  My biggest deal was the IPAD MINI deal and SAVE at Best Buy.  My biggest Lesson learned too.

• Like 1

We finished our kids and made out really well overall. Best thing we got were 2 Vera bradley large suitcases. They were 50% off with an additional 50% off of that sale price! I have been looking at them for as long as I can remember. My husband had been keeping an eye out for them to go even cheaper and he surprised me. Made my day!

Here's what I got:

Office Depot.com:

17" HP Pavilion laptop

Walmart:

Intex inflatable queen mattress

Dirt Devil hand vac

Dearfoam slippers

2 recipe tins

1 TB Toshiba hard drive

Beautyrest queen memory foam topper

2 Beautyrest pillows

Furby Boom

2 700 thread count sheet sets

Nikon cool-pix camera

Toys R Us:

Leappad software

Lowe's:

Garden Treasure fire pit

To the tune of "On the 12 Days of Christmas"...

♪♫ On the day before Thanksgiving my ice cubes gave to me... a chipped front tooth and no need to attempt Thanksgiving eating...

Dentist closed till Monday... oh, JOY!

On Thanksgiving my tooth gave to me - turkey in a blender (DON'T try it - it stinks!) and mushed foods I didn't want to try to eat

On Black Friday I shopped from home - no going out for me... but still got good deals... Thanks to Gottadeal...

On the weekend of Thanksgiving it really, really stunk... soup can ONLY go so far...

On Cyber Monday - snagged a few great deals - then off to the dentist for me....

$1000 later... & a crown on order... too broke to buy more - I am totally suffering!

2 & 1/2 weeks from Christmas - the crown will be ready in 2 weeks... still eating soup and the family is wondering where the Christmas decoration are...♪♫

Happy holidays to those with good teeth and without the bills... Asking Santa for dental insurance this year! ;)

To the tune of "On the 12 Days of Christmas"...

♪♫ On the day before Thanksgiving my ice cubes gave to me... a chipped front tooth and no need to attempt Thanksgiving eating...

Dentist closed till Monday... oh, JOY!

On Thanksgiving my tooth gave to me - turkey in a blender (DON'T try it - it stinks!) and mushed foods I didn't want to try to eat

On Black Friday I shopped from home - no going out for me... but still got good deals... Thanks to Gottadeal...

On the weekend of Thanksgiving it really, really stunk... soup can ONLY go so far...

On Cyber Monday - snagged a few great deals - then off to the dentist for me....

$1000 later... & a crown on order... too broke to buy more - I am totally suffering!

2 & 1/2 weeks from Christmas - the crown will be ready in 2 weeks... still eating soup and the family is wondering where the Christmas decoration are...♪♫

Happy holidays to those with good teeth and without the bills... Asking Santa for dental insurance this year! ;)

My husband had to go to the dentist last week and get a few things done as well.  We had a hefty bill even after the insurance!  If it happened prior to BF, I probably wouldn't have bought as much as I did.  Hope you feel better soon.   :)