Anyone else get totally overwhelmed?

Danascraps

Yes absolutely infact I've mentioned it on various threads, I feel totally disorganized, especially with some jumping the gun and starting early and I feel as lost as I did the first year I found out about Gottadeal and didn't even know how to download a PDF, lol. 

I want like 2-5 things at 4 or 5 stores and not sure how I'm gonna make it happen... I guess worse case scenario, me and husband do what we can, someone online, someone in store & get doubles if it comes down to that...and then just have to do returns

No, I'm all set. The only thing that could throw a wrench in all my plans in the one ad that I haven't seen yet. I am slightly worried about that, but I have a buffer built in to account for hitting that store or not. I have all my coupons together, labelled, and attached to my lists. I am more worried about spending all morning cooking and missing an online deal! Lol Edited by sas377

Yes absolutely infact I've mentioned it on various threads, I feel totally disorganized, especially with some jumping the gun and starting early and I feel as lost as I did the first year I found out about Gottadeal and didn't even know how to download a PDF, lol. 

I want like 2-5 things at 4 or 5 stores and not sure how I'm gonna make it happen... I guess worse case scenario, me and husband do what we can, someone online, someone in store & get doubles if it comes down to that...and then just have to do returns

Totally off topic, but I just want to say that every time I read one of your posts I automatically read it in Keith Urban's voice.  lol

• Like 2

I'd suggest you take advantage of the stores that are online now, and as they come up buy the items you want, being that your here your not camping out.Then do the store. SAS get a laptop or tablet.

I have an iPad and an iPad Mini. I just do all the cooking and baking myself, so I am pretty much unavailable from 8-12. I have my plan for the stores, so I think I will be ok. Just hoping to eliminate stops by catching things online.

I was feeling unorganized too. There weren't really any GOOD sales that were worth a whole lot to me. I already have enough TV's and other electronics. I wanted to get my daughters a tablet. The one I actually liked the best was not a black Friday deal, it was online days before and on sale. I only had little stuff to get and I wanted to go to see the craziness. I was able to price match almost everything at WM. I wasn't planning on getting anything from Kohl's, but actually came across a couple things I actually wanted that I hadn't seen in the ads so they weren't on my list. But I felt so disorganized, not so enamored with the whole idea, kind of blah. I think this earlier and earlier is ruining it for me. After all, it is supposed to be Black FRIDAY!!!! I wasn't ready on Thursday.

• Like 1