BEST BUY LIVE NOW - KINDLE $99!

capman

WOW, right place, right time. I just got an e-mail that BB is givign early access to soem stuff - The main one for me was the kindle - $99. 

here is the link : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/global-promotions/null/pcmcat318600050014.c?id=pcmcat318600050014&type=category&CampaignID=495155&ref=67&SubscriberID=83520299&DCMP=rdr115835&loc=344&id=pcmcat318600050014

• Like 2

What's your My Best Buy level?  I'd heard that today it was going to open up to all members, but I've not seen anything, and so far I'm not getting the lower price.  Are they out already?

$99.99
Regular Price: $199.99
You Save: $100 with Code
Enter promotional code:
KINDLEDEAL
under payment during checkout.
Online Offer

Free Shipping

Is that kindle fire good for watching you tube? I'm looking for something cheap for my son. He's constantly watching videos on my phone and I'd like it back ;)

I was thinking of getting him some no name cheap tablet. Would this work better? Sorry I know nothing about kindles and tablets. Thank you!

This is the first generation of kindle fire HD.  Is there a second gereration?  Is this the same one available on Amazon?  If not, what is the difference?

yes the 2nd generation is on amazon, i do believe it does not have the camera on the new version on amazon, and its $139

Edited by riven3d
  • Like 1

OK, I ordered one.  DH wants a 16GB Kindle Fire, but he didn't want the ads.  This was too good a deal to pass up.  I hope the ads don't bother him too much.

the only ads that are on it is when you put it in sleep mode and wake it up to use it otherwise you dont see the ads

• Like 1