What Do You Plan to Buy at Kohls BF Sale?

shoptillidrop2

I purchased the heated mattress pad and the pyrex to go.  Had to pick up a small random item as well though because after I used the 20% off coupon, 20FORU, My total was less than $50 and then I was getting charged 6.95 for shipping.  Great deals for large / heavy items I won't want to haul around on black friday :)

Just finished up my Kohls shopping. Got the Shark Mop, Chaps comforter set (not BF special but with the kohls cash offer and 20% off code it was a good time to get it since we needed a new one), Crocs Clogs, and a Kitchen Cutlery set and Hot Wheels Wall Tracks. I will still go into the store to use my $10 and 15% off to get my son some new sneakers or k-cups.

I wanted kids boots for 14.99, but when you click on the link, there are only 6 pair for this price, all girls :(  I REALLY need boots for my son!  He played in the snow today in his tennis shoes!  Does anyone think the kids' boots will have better selection in-store on Thursday?  Or did you see any other sale for kids' boots?

I wanted kids boots for 14.99, but when you click on the link, there are only 6 pair for this price, all girls :(  I REALLY need boots for my son!  He played in the snow today in his tennis shoes!  Does anyone think the kids' boots will have better selection in-store on Thursday?  Or did you see any other sale for kids' boots?

kmart has buy one get one free shoes starting tomorrow morning.  I plan on getting my kids winter boots this way.

I finished up my Kohls shopping online and here's what I got:  Oneida 82-pc flatware set, 2 memory foam mattress toppers, St. Nicholas Square snowman rug, some of the flannel men's lounge pants, Food Network 3-pc cookie sheets, electric wine opener, some boys clothing, Nerf Vortex Lumitron gun, Thomas the train Castle Quest set, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid Uno. One of the orders shipped already and the other two are "in fulfillment", and I didn't have to wait in the 3 hour Kohls line in the store! I used the 15% code because I didn't see the 20% off til I had already ordered.  Oh well.  And I got $60 Kohls Cash!! 

Edited by jakesmommy403