Three "Surprise Door Buster" Element HDTVs

mcwalker

Looking at the store map for a store near me I see that Target will have three additional Element HDTVs shown as "Surprise Door Busters."  The price is not shown but the site says that it will be revealed on 11/28 Thanksgiving Day.  The three TVs are:

Element 19" Class 720p 60Hz Flat Panel LED HDTV

Element 32" Class 720p 60Hz Flat Panel LED HDTV

Element 40" Class 1080p 120Hz Flat Panel LED HDTV

These should all be cheaper than the already advertised Element 50" for $229.

I have added these to the Item Listing so you can add them to your shopping list if interested.

Edited by mcwalker
  • Like 1

And here is another Surprise Door Buster HDTV for the kids (and young at heart) from Target:

Hello Kitty 19" Class 720p 60Hz LED TV/Monitor in Black/Pink/White

I think the colors refer to the Hello Kitty on top of the TV, not a choice of colors.  I am guessing this is an Element TV as well.

And more Surprise Door Busters from Target (shown on the store map page):

- LG 22" 1080p 60Hz LED TV

- Magnavox 40" LED TV

- Philips Wi-Fi Bluray Disc Player

- Samsung 2D WiFi Blu-ray Player

- Sanus Large Low Profile Wall Mount for 32" - 70" TVs

- Sharp Aquos 60" DLED TV

- Vizio 32" LED TV

- Westinghouse 24" 720p 60Hz LED HDTV

Edited by mcwalker

All items added to the Item List now.  And that is all of the Surprise Door Busters reveled on the store map.  I also checked a store map in Dallas and find the same items there, so I assume this is nationwide.

Edited by mcwalker

What is Cartwheel? I have seen a few things on Facebook but haven't had the chance to look at it yet....

Cartwheel is a mobile app you can get on your smart device. You can use this app to get exclusive weekly coupons good at Target. For example, this week and last week you could get an exclusive coupon good for 10% off a copy of Disney's Planes on Blu-ray.

You can get the iOS version here, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cartwheel-by-target/id659563061 and the Android version here, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.target.socsav

• Like 1