CVS Black Friday Week Ad!

Bstar0306

I did well, my store had a table set up with many of the deals.  I was a little perturbed, the cashier got stressed after a bit and I hurried through and combined a transaction I didn't intend too, and ended up paying $9 on one transaction, then having $8 ECB left at the end.  Oh well, that gives me something to start with on Thursday.

I got there about 15 minutes after opening this AM, and glad I got there that early, I got the last item on 2 things.  There were 2-3 others there getting ECB items.

I went this morning and it was business as usual. I frequent 3-4 local CVS and only 1 is generally busy. While it's the closest to me I avoid it as much as I can. I plan on going back tomorrow and rolling a few things. Other EB's I will be holding on to for candy, stocking stuffers, etc...

Man forgot to check back in on this post...#forumfail! Last year I'm guessing the deals were better because I got to the 24 hour CVS at 12:30am and the store was PACKED with people and a lot of the Free after ECB items I wanted were sold out. This year I got to CVS at like 11:45pm and it was DEAD! I was able to get everything I wanted except the free Advil because they never got it in so she wrote me a rain check. I paid $60 out of pocket and ended up with $40 ECB (it's just easier for me to do one big transaction).

I don't know if anyone else saw it but then on Monday I found out that in some regions you can put $150 on a prepaid paypal mastercard and get $50 ECB!! So I went back to CVS on Monday and got that! So now I have about $90 in ECB to use before Christmas. I think I'm going to get some of the Christmas items/toys/gadgets and use them as gifts. 

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k563/Beth_Anne12/2013-11-24012942_zpsc2243ec0.jpg