Does Gap do BF sales?

tinkrbel

Signed up and organized Secret Santa at work and my bright idea of a "wishlist" backfired. The person I got basically listed 3 things at the Gap basically ONLY leaving out the SKU. I see they have an early BF sale now just wondering if anything better will come up?

I'm used to my sales and spending $25 (or just over) on 1 piece of clothing makes me feel like a chump (even when I'm saving 50%).

Signed up and organized Secret Santa at work and my bright idea of a "wishlist" backfired. The person I got basically listed 3 things at the Gap basically ONLY leaving out the SKU. I see they have an early BF sale now just wondering if anything better will come up?

I'm used to my sales and spending $25 (or just over) on 1 piece of clothing makes me feel like a chump (even when I'm saving 50%)

Seventeen magazine has listed Gap's sale:

On Friday, November 29th, Gap will take 50% off all items in-stores (not including gift card purchases). Beginning Saturday, November 30th through Monday, December 2nd, Gap will offer 40% off your entire purchase in-stores (not including gift card purchases).

Edited by 2chia

Seventeen magazine has listed Gap's sale:

On Friday, November 29th, Gap will take 50% off all items in-stores (not including gift card purchases). Beginning Saturday, November 30th through Monday, December 2nd, Gap will offer 40% off your entire purchase in-stores (not including gift card purchases).

Thanks for replying! I JUST gave in and placed the order, I figured I'd have to return something anyhow since I had to add an extra item to avoid shipping charges so may as well place a new order altogether if they have a better offer. They seem to offer free return shipping or at store.

How does a shirt cost more than a sweater at regular price? O_o

Thanks for replying! I JUST gave in and placed the order, I figured I'd have to return something anyhow since I had to add an extra item to avoid shipping charges so may as well place a new order altogether if they have a better offer. They seem to offer free return shipping or at store.

How does a shirt cost more than a sweater at regular price? O_o

I feel the same way. I am always telling friends why one top has more fabric would cost less than a bikini ?!! 

Edited by 2chia

I feel the same way. I am always telling friends why one top has more fabric would cost less than a bikini ?!! 

Lol...I've bought whole outfits at Macy's for the sale cost of this shirt but it's what he wants :) At least the BFCARD discount code works on discounted items too so was at least able to throw in a  white T (or two, still considering how OVER budget to go) without totally going over budget. I paid 11.86 for both when the regular price is 16.xx and they're on sale for 11.86 each