Welcome to the "Online Black Friday Sales" Sub-Forum

Brad

This is the 7th year we've had this particular sub-forum. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, this is where we'll be posting every bit of information we receive about online Black Friday sales and deals.

As always, to keep things organized and to prevent spamming, only the moderators and myself will be able to create new threads in here. Everyone can reply to the existing threads however. So once we post a thread for a sale, if you have info about starting times, or want to post a coupon you found to save everyone some money, go ahead. The more info you all share, the more useful this forum will be.

If you know of a specific online Black Friday special, either PM me with the information or (preferably) use the contact form on the Black Friday site. We'll take a look at it, and if it looks good, it'll get its own thread in here.

I will attempt to only post information confirmed by the retailers or our affiliate reps to avoid confusion. If we make guesses/predictions based on past years, we'll be sure to label them as such so nobody is disappointed if they don't come true.

We will not have a thread for every possible sale. We'll post threads for the sales we think will generate the most discussion based on past years here on the forum. If you really think about sale deserves a sale, contact us.

We'll use the thread titles to indicate which sales have started by adding a [sale Started] to threads for sales that have started already.

Also, remember that this is a very popular sub-forum, but it's useless if we have to close the forum because of server load. So PLEASE do not constantly refresh threads every few seconds. This really is only an issue when the items go on sale (late Wednesday/Thursday nights), but take it easy on the server. Thanks.

• Like 1